Prices from £600.00
Wonderfully located traditional family house sleeping up to 15 in 7 bedrooms, right on the front in New Polzeath with stunning sea and beach views . New open plan granite kitchen installed in 2013. Sheltered Terrace overlooking the sea, instant access to huge sandy beach/surf and coastal path for walkers. Ample private parking.
- Wonderfully located in New Polzeath above Polzeath Beach
- Sleeping up to 15 in 7 bedrooms
- Stunning Sea and Beach Views
- Instant access to sandy beach/surf
- New Open Plan Granite Kitchen
Prices from £900.00
Wavecrest, Beach House in New Polzeath - Stunning Beachside location with sea views, garden and easy walk to Polzeath village Self catering on the North Cornwall Coast with amazing beach, surf and sea views in New Polzeath. Wavecrest West side sleeps 6 in 3 twin bedrooms, the East side sleeps 6-8 in 2-3 bedrooms, if both wings (interconnecting) are rented together a max of 12 guests (+ a further 2-4 in the Lodge, the self contained annex)
- Amazing Sea Views
- Stunning Beachside location
- Easy walk to Polzeath village
- Sleeps up to 12 in 5 Bedrooms
- Quirky Beach House
Prices from £450.00
Wavecrest West side, Beach House in New Polzeath - Stunning Beachside location with sea views, garden and easy walk to Polzeath village Self catering on the North Cornwall Coast with amazing beach, surf and sea views in New Polzeath. Wavecrest West side sleeps 6 in 3 twin bedroomsWavecrest West side sleeps 6 in 3 twin bedrooms, one of the twins has 2'6 single beds, most suitable for children If both interconnecting wings are rented together a max of 12 guests (+ a further 2-4 in the Lodge, the self contained annex) can be accommodated.
- Sleeps 6 in 3 twin Bedrooms
- Overlooking Sea & Beach
- Direct Access from garden to the path leading to Baby Bay Beach
- Can be rented together with Wavecrest East side to sleep 12 guests
- Quirky Beach House with amazing location above the Beach
Prices from £450.00
Wavecrest, Beach House in New Polzeath - Stunning Beachside location with sea views, garden and easy walk to Polzeath village Self catering on the North Cornwall Coast with amazing beach, surf and sea views in New Polzeath. Wavecrest East side sleeps 4-6 in 2 bedrooms. If both interconnecting wings are rented together a max of 12 guests (+ a further 2-4 in the Lodge, the self contained annex) can be accommodated.
- Wavecrest East Side sleeps 4-6
- Stunning Sea & Beach Views
- Access to Path to Beach from the Garden
- Next to Surfing Beach of Polzeath
- Can be rented with the West side to accommodate 12
Prices from £675.00
A well equipped comfortable detached family house with four bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms. It is three minutes walk from the shops and the renowned surfing beach of Polzeath. It has wonderful views out to the beach and Pentire Point from the sitting room and has a garden at the back. It has double glazing and full central heating which also makes it very cosy in the winter months.
- Wonderful Sea and Beach Views
- 3 Minute Walk to Beach and Shops
- Sleeps 8-9 in 4 Bedrooms + 3 Bath/Shower rooms
- Sheltered Garden + Terrace
- Cosy for Winter stays with Log Fire and Central Heating
Prices from £725.00
This beautifully appointed property in the luxury Pinewood development is set in an elevated position overlooking the popular North Cornwall village of Polzeath. Parking for two cars and sleeps 8 guests in four comfortable bedrooms. This contemporary property is within a mere 2-3 minute walk to the golden sandy beach either down the road, or through private communal grounds to the beach.
- Amazing location
- Sleeps 8-9 in 4 bedrooms
- 2 acres of private communal grounds
- Breathtaking views
- Walk to the beach
Prices from £1,750.00
Stunning uninterrupted Sea and Beach views from this great family beach house on Tristram Cliff, overlooking Polzeath Beach. Recently redecorated and furnished, the house sleeps 14 in 4 bedrooms + a total of 4 bath/shower rooms.
- Stunning Sea and Beach Views
- Sleeps 14
- Easy access to Polzeath surf beach
- Great for 2 families sharing with up to 10 children
- Short Walk avoiding roads to Polzeath Village with shops, restaurants, cafes, surf schools
Prices from £600.00
Tresevens is a spacious 5 bedroom detached house, sleeping 12, with parking and an enclosed garden. Ideally located 700 yards from the long sandy beach of Polzeath, the house is 300 yards from the very popular Oyster Catcher pub and its fantastic views across the Camel Estuary.
- 10 Mins Walk from Daymer Bay Beach
- Sleeps 12
- 5 bedroom detached house
- Enclosed rear garden
- 5 mins walk to shop, close to Pub and St Morritz Hotel
Prices from £1,300.00
This holiday home is ideal for self-catering family holidays in Trebetherick, North Cornwall. This welcoming house overlooks the magnificent Cornish coastline and has spectacular sea views. It is perfectly situated; within ten minutes walk from both Polzeath beach and Daymer Bay, and across the estuary from the idyllic fishing village of Padstow.
- Spacious family house
- Overlooking the sea
- Sleeps 10 (+ 2 extra children)
- Stunning views
- Private garden
Prices from £1,000.00
Stunning contemporary luxury spacious new build house overlooking River Camel in central Rock. Sleeps 8-10 in 4 bedrooms , 4 luxury bathrooms, designer interior furnishings, contained garden, parking. Stay at Gull Rock and you will have the best location in Rock in stunning comfort and style.
- Stunning Contemporary New Build House
- Overlooking River Camel
- Sleeps 8-10 in 4 bedrooms
- Designer Interior Furnishings
- Located close to Beach, Restaurants, Shops & Ferry
Prices from £650.00
Newly Renovated 3 storey holiday house overlooking the River Camel in central Rock . Stunning location, next to Sailing Club, and beach, close to Golf Course and Ferry to Padstow. Sleeps 8-9 in 4-5 bedrooms. Attractive coastal style interior and furnishings.
- Newly Renovated
- Stunning Location Overlooking the River Camel
- Sleeps 8-9 in 4-5 Bedrooms
- Attractive Coastal style Interiors
- Conveniently Located in Central Rock by the Sailing Club
Prices from £1,500.00
A beautifully renovated characterful cottage style house set in substantial grounds in Rock near shops and golf course. Easy access to Rock water-sports and beaches. Sleeps 6 (or 10 with annex). Spacious private gardens, parking, private drive. Log fires, sheltered BBQ area, attractive furnishings and Farrow and Ball interior.
- Sleeps 8+ in the house (6 bedrooms) + 4 in Annex (2 bedrooms)
- Games room
- Easy access to the Beach
- Spacious private gardens
- Lovely Farmhouse style Kitchen with AGA
Prices from £975.00
4 storey refurbished terraced house overlooking the River Camel in central Rock with private garden and decked terraces & parking. Sleeps up to 15 in 4-6 bedrooms. Stunning estuary views, just a stones throw from the sandy beach in Rock.
- Stunning Estuary Views - Just a Stone's Throw from Rock Beach
- Recently Renovated Character 4 Storey House
- Close to Watersports, Restaurants, Shops, Ferry to Padstow
- Sleeps up to 15 in 4-6 Bedrooms
- Can be Configured as 6 Bedrooms or 4 Bedrooms + 2 additional Reception Rooms
Prices from £1,000.00
Large comfortable house sleeps 17 with 2 living rooms, log burner, 2 games rooms, study, kitchen diner, utility, 7 bedrooms, 3 of which are ensuite, additional wet room, wc and bathrooms with external heated swimming pool and terraced patio area.Located outside Port Isaac (walkable to the village) with wonderful views of the sea and Port Isaac, ample parking and grass lawn. Enjoy the beach & surfing at Polzeath, sailing & water skiing in Rock, walk the S W Footpath, go fishing, catch the passenger ferry to Padstow, visit Wadebridge or Newquay or make a day trip to the South Cornish Coast or the Eden Project. The Pool is only operational from mid May - mid Sept (weather dependent).
- Sleeps 17+ 1 child in 7 Bedrooms + 5 Bathrooms
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Wonderful Sea Views close to Port Isaac
- Superfast Broadband & decent Mobile signal
- Log Burner, 2 Games rooms, Study, Bar
Traditional Cornish Farmhouse with large, private garden in peaceful rural setting, just 10 minutes drive from Rock and Polzeath. The house can comfortably take up to 13 guests in 7 bedrooms. Completely private, but with easy access to all the attractions of the Camel estuary and the north Coast of Cornwall. House sits above the river Amble and the Walmsley Bird Sanctuary, with views over the valley to St Mabyn church tower, and beyond to Rougtor (Cornwall's highest point). It is a short walk to Chapel Amble with its famous pub the Malsters Arms
- Peaceful Rural Setting
- 10 minutes drive from Rock/Polzeath
- Child friendly
- Large Garden with Outside Dining Table
- Ping Pong Table
Prices from £449.00
Originally built circa 1850 this beautiful detached Victorian gentleman's residence with 5 Bedrooms has recently been fully restored. Located in a stunning, picturesque rural setting on the edge of Bodmin Moor in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The Farmhouse enjoys lovely views out over the countryside and is set in 2.5 acres of grounds including open lawns, landscaped gardens and delightful woodland areas bordering fields at the edge of the grounds.
- Boutique Farmhouse with 5 large bedrooms, 2 of which have en suite bathrooms.
- Picturesque Rural setting on the edge of Bodmin Moor in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Set in 2.5 acres of Grounds including open lawns, landscaped gardens and delightful woodland areas.
- Large Renovated Country Kitchen with an Island and Aga cooker.
- A great, secure environment for dogs and children to explore.