Prices from £680.00
This beautifully renovated former Bungalow sits above Polzeath, in a cul-de-sac, away from the crowds but only 250m walk down a private road to the beach and local amenities. Sleeps 8-10 in 4 bedrooms + the summer shack in the garden. Lovely Sea Views.
- Fabulous new Internal and External Renovation
- Great Sea Views & only 250m from Polzeath Beach
- Sleeps 8 + additional beds for 2-4 (+ wc & basin) in the Summer Shack in the Garden
- Lovely Coastal Inspired Interiors
- Quiet Semi Residential, yet still close to the Beach
Prices from £900.00
Cowrie is splendidly located in New Polzeath adjacent to the quieter Baby Bay end of Polzeath beach – ideal for beach games, sand castles, rock pooling and uncrowded early morning and evening surfing. From Baby Bay the unspoilt National Trust coastline extends uninterrupted towards Pentire Point (via ‘Cowrie Bay’) and beyond to Port Isaac – perfect for magnificent cliff walks.
- Splendidly located overlooking Baby Bay in New Polzeath
- Sleeps 9-10 in 4-5 Bedrooms
- Sun Room with Coastal views
- Wonderful enclosed Gardens with access to Path to the Beach
- Renovated Seaside Bungalow
Prices from £825.00
This lovely spacious property very close to the beach with sea views has a very large, open-plan living area. There are three wings leading off this central space. Each wing has its own bathroom and bedrooms. There are five bedrooms sleeping a total of 11 (+child’s bed and cot) The ocean side of the house has a glass-fronted terrace, so you can check the surf in your pyjamas or enjoy an evening drink whilst watching the sun go down over the sea. The back part of the living area is wood panelled with cosy furniture set around a woodburning stove.
- 2 Minute walk to Polzeath Beach
- Sleeps 11
- Situated above Polzeath Beach with stunning Sea Views
- Spacious Living with 2 sleeping wings
- 5 Bedrooms
Prices from £550.00
A 1927 bungalow with 4 bedrooms set in grounds of a quarter of an acre, with extensive Atlantic views over the Camel Estuary and Polzeath Beach.
- Fabulous uninterrupted views of the sea
- Sleeps 8-11 in 4 bedrooms
- Good value older style property
- Dog friendly
- Lovely large Garden
Prices from £500.00
This deceptively spacious property has been beautifully furnished and well-equipped to provide a high standard of accommodation. The house is just a few minutes walk from the centre of Rock, and the beach. This light and airy property is positioned in a tranquil setting overlooking St Enodoc Golf Course and offers everything you need for a comfortable stay. The enclosed front and rear gardens are perfect for children and al-fresco dining. Our local housekeeper will ensure the house is ready and welcoming for you – she’ll also be on hand throughout your stay should you require any further assistance.
- Quiet location in Rock overlooking Golf Course and close to Beach, Shops and Amenities
- Short drive to Polzeath Beach famous for Surfing with Surf Schools & Hire, shops etc
- Located close to Food and Fashion Shops, Restaurants, Galleries
- Watersports close by – sailing, windsurfing, water-skiing, power-boating, swimming, diving & fishing
- Spacious Bungalow with 3 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms all on the Ground Floor
Prices from £349.00
A beautifully renovated cosy 2 bedroom garden property next to the beach in Polzeath with lovely sunny garden and fold back doors onto the patio. Robin is an oasis of calm in the heart of Polzeath Village, so close to shops, cafes, and restaurants and most importantly the beach. This property has been fully renovated this year in an extremely attractive coastal style. The living area is not large but is well laid out, ideal for 1 - 2 singles or couples, or a couple with 1 -2 children. BBQ & patio furniture is supplied for the sun deck, and there is a dedicated parking bay. Well behaved dogs are welcomed in mid and low season @ £25 per dog.
- Beautifully Renovated 2 Bedroom property close to Polzeath Beach
- Next to Polzeath Beach, Shops , Cafes and Restaurants
- Sleeps 4 in 2 Bedrooms
- Sunny Patio & Enclosed Garden
- Contemporary Fold Back Doors onto Patio