A beautifully converted Cornish barn set in the former farmstead of Treglines, it enjoys a delightfully rural location but is still only one mile from Polzeath Beach and two miles from Rock.
- Attractively converted Cornish Cob Barn
- Large Garden
- Close to Polzeath Beach and Rock
- Very Close to The Point Leisure Centre & Golf Course
- Sleeps 4-5
Prices from £342.00
Kosel is a delightful 2 storey character barn conversion sleeping 2-3 in the village of Trewarmett, close to the sandy beach of Trebarwith Strand. There is an open plan living / dining / kitchen area downstairs comfortably furnished with a seaside feel and a good sized bedroom with ensuite shower and a utility area on the 1st floor. Outside there is an enclosed garden with a gravelled courtyard and sitting areas with BBQ + parking for 1 car.
- Character Barn Conversion in a Delightful Village Location
- Close to Trebarwith Strand Beach and the village of Tintagel
- Lovely Raised Gardens and Seating Areas
- Sleeps 2 adults + 1 child over 5yrs
- Attractive 'Coastal' style interiors