Our traditional cottages sleep up to 9 and are found in the tranquil north Cornwall countryside as well as in seaside towns just a short stroll from the beach.
Browse our collection of self catering traditional cottages below.
Prices from £359.00
This self contained Converted Barn style annex sleeps 4-5. Stunning views of beach, sea , surf and sunsets. Annex to Craig Var - or can be rented independently. Instant access to Polzeath surfing beach, coastal path for walkers, great for families and groups. Car Parking space.
- Open plan sleeping
- Overlooking Polzeath beach
- Pets welcome
- Sleeps 4-5
- Great for families and groups
Prices from £524.00
Spacious Family House and Cottage overlooking Beach and Sea in New Polzeath Self catering for 2-3 families in the very best beachside location. The self contained annex sleeps a further 4-5 if needed. Space for 5 cars. Stunning views of beach, sea , surf and sunsets. A great family holiday house with spacious rooms and amazing views. Instant access to Polzeath surfing beach, coastal path for walkers, great for families and groups.
- Sleeps 12+ (6 Bedrooms)
- Stunning views of the Sea
- Great family holiday house
- Access to Polzeath surfing beach
- Panoramic views of Polzeath Beach
Prices from £999.00
Cowrie is splendidly located in New Polzeath adjacent to the quieter Baby Bay end of Polzeath beach – ideal for beach games, sand castles, rock pooling and uncrowded early morning and evening surfing. From Baby Bay the unspoilt National Trust coastline extends uninterrupted towards Pentire Point (via ‘Cowrie Bay’) and beyond to Port Isaac – perfect for magnificent cliff walks.
- Splendidly located overlooking Baby Bay in New Polzeath
- Sleeps 9-10 in 4-5 Bedrooms
- Sun Room with Coastal views
- Wonderful enclosed Gardens with access to Path to the Beach
- Renovated Seaside Bungalow
Prices from £898.00
Wavecrest, Beach House in New Polzeath - Stunning Beachside location with sea views, garden and easy walk to Polzeath village Self catering on the North Cornwall Coast with amazing beach, surf and sea views in New Polzeath. Wavecrest West side sleeps 6 in 3 twin bedrooms, the East side sleeps 4-6 in 2 bedrooms, if both wings (interconnecting) are rented together a max of 12 guests can be accommodated (+ a further 2-4 in the Lodge, the self contained annex)
- Amazing Sea Views
- Stunning Beachside location
- Easy walk to Polzeath village
- Sleeps up to 12 in 5 Bedrooms
- Quirky Beach House
Prices from £449.00
Wavecrest West side, Beach House in New Polzeath - Stunning Beachside location with sea views, garden and easy walk to Polzeath village Self catering on the North Cornwall Coast with amazing beach, surf and sea views in New Polzeath. Wavecrest West side offers quirky basic beach house living in a stunning location sleeping 6 in 3 twin bedrooms, one of the twins has 2'6 single beds, most suitable for children. If both interconnecting wings are rented together a max of 12 guests (+ a further 2-4 in the Lodge, the self contained annex) can be accommodated.
- Sleeps 6 in 3 twin Bedrooms
- Overlooking Sea & Beach
- Direct Access from garden to the path leading to Baby Bay Beach
- Can be rented together with Wavecrest East side to sleep 12 guests
- Quirky Beach House with amazing location above the Beach
Prices from £449.00
Wavecrest, Beach House in New Polzeath - Stunning Beachside location with sea views, garden and easy walk to Polzeath village Self catering on the North Cornwall Coast with amazing beach, surf and sea views in New Polzeath. Wavecrest East side sleeps 4-6 in 2 bedrooms. If both interconnecting wings are rented together a max of 12 guests (+ a further 2-4 in the Lodge, the self contained annex) can be accommodated.
- Wavecrest East Side sleeps 4-6
- Stunning Sea & Beach Views
- Access to Path to Beach from the Garden
- Next to Surfing Beach of Polzeath
- Can be rented with the West side to accommodate 12
Prices from £500.00
A delightful traditional seaside cottage in Trebetherick, close to Daymer Bay Beach, sleeps max 9 in 5 bedrooms. There is a charming sheltered lawned garden, patio, BBQ and outside covered eating area + the all important parking for several cars.
- Traditional Seaside Cottage close to the Beach
- Easy walking access (2 mins) to the Dog Friendly Sandy Beach of Daymer Bay
- Sleeps 9 in 5 Bedrooms
- Lovely enclosed Garden
- Drawing Room, Dining Room, Kitchen & TV Room
Prices from £999.00
Aloe Cottage has one of the most sought after locations in Rock with stunning views across the Camel Estuary. It has recently been completely refurbished to a high standard with the interior designed to give a seaside feel.
- Superb Views over the Camel Estuary
- Southwest facing Terrace
- Luxury Holiday Cottage
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Prices from £1,499.00
A beautifully renovated characterful cottage style house set in substantial grounds in Rock near shops and golf course. Easy access to Rock water-sports and beaches. Sleeps 6 (or 10 with annex). Spacious private gardens, parking, private drive. Log fires, sheltered BBQ area, attractive furnishings and Farrow and Ball interior.
- Sleeps 8+ in the house (6 bedrooms) + 4 in Annex (2 bedrooms)
- Games room
- Easy access to the Beach
- Spacious private gardens
- Lovely Farmhouse style Kitchen with AGA
Prices from £499.00
Higher Sea Mills is one of five properties in a hamlet known as Sea Mills, located on a creek off the Camel Estuary between Wadebridge and Padstow in North Cornwall. Built of stone and constructed all on one level, it was once the stables of a now demolished salt water mill. The cottage is quiet and secluded in all seasons, and has a large garden with lawns on several levels, featuring apple trees, shrubs and flowers. Access to it is through an iron gate set in a high stone wall, which can be securely shut. It is therefore completely private and small children can play in the garden without adults having to worry about their safety. The area outside the cottage is also relatively safe for children as the public lane ends outside the cottage continuing as a private access road, so there is no through traffic. There is parking in the lane in a lay-by directly outside the gate and in an additional hard surfaced area for parking two medium sized cars or one large car directly below the cottage, the entrance to which is marked by two granite posts and a chain across the gap. The cottage itself is only a few yards from the creek so many river birds and waders can be seen and heard from the windows. Canoes can very easily be parked on one of the lawns, and then launched on calm inland water a few yards from the garden gate
- Large Garden with lawns on several levels
- Quiet and secluded in all seasons
- Completely Private and Safe for small Children
- Close to Creek leading to the River Camel
- Sleeps up to 7 Guests + 1 baby in 4 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms
Prices from £593.00
Originally built circa 1850 this beautiful detached Victorian gentleman's residence with 5 Bedrooms has recently been fully restored. Located in a stunning, picturesque rural setting on the edge of Bodmin Moor in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The Farmhouse enjoys lovely views out over the countryside and is set in 2.5 acres of grounds including open lawns, landscaped gardens and delightful woodland areas bordering fields at the edge of the grounds.
- Boutique Farmhouse with 5 large bedrooms, 2 of which have en suite bathrooms.
- Picturesque Rural setting on the edge of Bodmin Moor in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Set in 2.5 acres of Grounds including open lawns, landscaped gardens and delightful woodland areas.
- Large Renovated Country Kitchen with an Island and Aga cooker.
- A great, secure environment for dogs and children to explore.
Prices from £299.00
Hillscroft is a detached traditional period cottage located in the quiet rural village of Treknow. It has been recently renovated and is spacious and well equipped. Situated in an elevated position overlooking fields the cottage enjoys magnificent views towards the sea and is within walking distance of the spectacular Trebarwith Strand beach which is popular with both surfers and families alike and is one of the few beaches to allow dogs year round. There are 2 excellent pubs again within easy walking distance. The South West Coastal footpath is on the doorstep and Port Isaac, Tintagel and Boscastle are just a short drive away with the popular destinations of Polzeath, Rock and Padstow also within easy distance. Sleeps 7/9. 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (2 en-suite). Off road parking for 3 cars. Dog friendly.
- Close to Beach - 10 mins walk to Trebarwith Beach via Fields & Woodland
- Elevated Position allowing Stunning Views to the Sea from the Garden
- Quiet Village Location, Parking
- Easy Access to Port Isaac, Tintagel and the North Cornwall Coast & Beaches
- 3 Bedrooms + 3 modern Bathrooms, suitable for 3 couples or 2 families
Prices from £342.00
Kosel is a delightful 2 storey character barn conversion sleeping 2-3 in the village of Trewarmett, close to the sandy beach of Trebarwith Strand. There is an open plan living / dining / kitchen area downstairs comfortably furnished with a seaside feel and a good sized bedroom with ensuite shower and a utility area on the 1st floor. Outside there is an enclosed garden with a gravelled courtyard and sitting areas with BBQ + parking for 1 car.
- Character Barn Conversion in a Delightful Village Location
- Close to Trebarwith Strand Beach and the village of Tintagel
- Lovely Raised Gardens and Seating Areas
- Sleeps 2 adults + 1 child over 5yrs
- Attractive 'Coastal' style interiors
Prices from £406.00
Merlins Cottage (although more a house) is situated down a quiet private dead end track with magical sea views. It lies in the small coastal hamlet of Trevillick, just a five minute walk across National Trust farm land from the historic town of Tintagel. Merlin's Cottage is large enough to easily accommodate two families with children and all the associated surfing/sailing equipment. Alternatively, it is wonderful for couples wanting to explore the stunning North Cornwall Coastline. The large garden enjoys superb views across Port Isaac Bay to Trevose Head.
- Spectacular Views over the Atlantic Ocean and Rural Countryside.
- Lovely Lawned Garden with Sea Views
- Situated on the South West Coast Path with 20 mins walk to Trebarwith Strand Beach
- Two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Cosy Wood Burning Stove for Winter evenings
Prices from £447.00
Besloe is a unique 4 double bedroom, sleeps 8, 14th Century Cottage brimming with character. The delightful gardens are on a number of levels and the sea and rural views are wonderful . The kitchen and shower rooms have been recently updated and the AGA, log burner + central heating make it warm and cosy inside the stone walls. Trebarwith Strand Beach is a 20 min walk, with Port Isaac, Tintagel, Polzeath and the Camel Estuary all only a short drive away.
- Unique 14 Century Character Cottage with Sea and Rural Views
- Sleeps 8 in 4 Spacious Double Bedrooms + 2 Renovated Shower Rooms
- Log Burner, AGA and Oil fired Radiators to keep you Cosy in the Winter
- Peaceful Rural Setting amidst Undulating Fields leading to the Sea
- Multi Levelled Gardens with Stunning Views of the Sea