From taking your first few sailing lessons to bringing your own boat to the West Country, our holiday properties near the sailing clubs and schools of Rock and Salcombe will let you make the most of your time on the water, with many just a few minutes stroll away.
Lessons can be arranged directly with the clubs, as can new and temporary memberships.
The summer months bring races and regattas to enjoy, whether you’re taking part or watching from the shore.
Browse our collection of self catering properties for sailing holidays below.
Prices from £1,999.00
Luxury holiday home. Spacious property totaling 2,880 sq. ft of accommodation over 2 floors forming the principal part of a grand Victorian villa with heated swimming pool (12 x 6m). Set in an elevated position over looking Sunny Cove with beautiful views out to sea.
- Large private south facing terrace
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Views of the Estuary
- Sleeps 10 in 5 Bedrooms and 5 Bathrooms
- Luxury Property recently refurbished to a very high standard of comfort
Prices from £1,099.00
Stunning contemporary luxury spacious new build house overlooking River Camel in central Rock. Sleeps 8-10 in 4 bedrooms , 4 luxury bathrooms, designer interior furnishings, contained garden, parking. Stay at Gull Rock and you will have the best location in Rock in stunning comfort and style.
- Stunning Contemporary New Build House
- Overlooking River Camel
- Sleeps 8-10 in 4 bedrooms
- Designer Interior Furnishings
- Located close to Beach, Restaurants, Shops & Ferry
Prices from £949.00
3 storey holiday house overlooking the River Camel in central Rock . Stunning location, next to Sailing Club, and beach, close to Golf Course and Ferry to Padstow. Sleeps 8-9 in 4-5 bedrooms. Attractive coastal style interior and furnishings.
- Stunning Location in Rock Overlooking the River Camel
- Sleeps 8-9 in 4-5 Bedrooms
- Attractive Coastal style Interiors
- Conveniently Located in Central Rock by the Sailing Club
Prices from £1,450.00
Aloe Cottage has one of the most sought after locations in Rock with stunning views across the Camel Estuary. It has recently been completely refurbished to a high standard with the interior designed to give a seaside feel.
- Superb Views over the Camel Estuary
- Southwest facing Terrace
- Luxury Holiday Cottage
- Sleeps 5-6
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Prices from £2,104.00
4 storey refurbished terraced house overlooking the River Camel in central Rock with open plan kitchen, private garden and decked terraces & parking. Sleeps up to 15 in 4-6 bedrooms. Stunning estuary views, just a stones throw from the sandy beach in Rock. Dogs are not allowed.
- Stunning Estuary Views - Just a Stone's Throw from Rock Beach
- Recently Renovated Character 4 Storey House
- Close to Watersports, Restaurants, Shops, Ferry to Padstow
- Sleeps up to 15 in 4-6 Bedrooms
- Can be Configured as 6 Bedrooms or 4 Bedrooms + 2 additional Reception Rooms
Prices from £1,099.00
This charming cottage with a traditional feel is situated in the upper region of Rock, near to the shops. One of the older properties in Rock and originally a small Victorian cottage, Rosemayne has been imperceptibly extended in the same style to accommodate 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large living room, kitchen and dining area for 10. There is also a downstairs shower room and parking space for two cars.
- Traditional Style Renovated Character Cottage close to the shops in Rock
- Sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms
- Lovely enclosed Garden with built in BBQ & Courtyard eating area
- Close to Beach, River Camel Watersports, Golf Clubs, Ferry to Padstow and surfing in Polzeath
- AGA, Kitchen/Diner and separate Utility Room, off road Parking
Prices from £699.00
Menague sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms in a quiet position in the centre of Rock, close to shops, deli, cafes, restaurant & the golf course and yet only a short walk to the River Camel, the beaches, ferry to Padstow and just a 5 minute drive to the surf beach at Polzeath. With private as well as communal gardens, a conservatory, shed, wifi, work space, linen & towels, garage & parking you will have everything you need for a perfect holiday.
- Quiet Location in the centre or Rock close to Shops & near Beach & Golf Club
- Sleeps 4 in 2 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms
- Parking, Garage, Conservatory, Private Rear Garden,Shed for Surfboards etc
- Walk to Beaches, Watersports, Ferry to Padstow & Golf Course
- Close to shops, deli, cafe and restaurants
Prices from £2,149.00
A beautifully renovated characterful cottage style house set in substantial grounds in Rock near shops and golf course. Easy access to Rock water-sports and beaches. Sleeps 8-10 in 6 bedrooms. Spacious private gardens, parking, private drive. Log fires, sheltered BBQ area, attractive furnishings and Farrow and Ball interior.
- Sleeps 8+ in the house (6 bedrooms) + 4 in Annex (2 bedrooms)
- Easy access to the Beach
- Spacious private gardens
- Lovely Farmhouse style Kitchen with AGA
- Beautifully renovated character house
Prices from £259.00
A very attractively decorated and well maintained luxury static mobile home located in Porthilly Farm, Rock. Available from April - Oct only. Porthilly Farm mobile home park is a family park, so this property is suitable for families and couples only, no singles or single sex groups. There are sea views from the home and a very easy and pleasant walk to Rock and beyond. The owner will allow 2 well behaved dogs by arrangement only @ £30 per dog.
- Close to Beach & Sailing
- Family Run Static Caravan Site
- Views of the River Camel from the Site
- Attractive Interiors
- All Mod Cons including gas run heating
Prices from £849.00
Higher Sea Mills is one of five properties in a hamlet known as Sea Mills, located on a creek off the Camel Estuary between Wadebridge and Padstow in North Cornwall. Built of stone and constructed all on one level, it was once the stables of a now demolished salt water mill. The cottage is quiet and secluded in all seasons, and has a large garden with lawns on several levels, featuring apple trees, shrubs and flowers. Access to it is through an iron gate set in a high stone wall, which can be securely shut. It is therefore completely private and small children can play in the garden without adults having to worry about their safety. The area outside the cottage is also relatively safe for children as the public lane ends outside the cottage continuing as a private access road, so there is no through traffic. There is a parking space for one large car or two small cars in the chained-off area between the house and the creek as well as a small public lay-by in the lane opposite the entrance gate which can be used for unloading but not for parking. While there isn’t sufficient space for larger cars, camper vans and boat trailers, you are welcome to bring up to two kayaks, provided they are left in the garden when not in use. The cottage itself is only a few yards from the creek so many river birds and waders can be seen and heard from the windows. Canoes can very easily be parked on one of the lawns, and then launched on calm inland water a few yards from the garden gate
- Large Garden with lawns on several levels
- Quiet and secluded in all seasons
- Completely Private and Safe for small Children
- Close to Creek leading to the River Camel
- Sleeps up to 7 Guests + 1 baby in 4 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms