Whether you’re enjoying a week long holiday or just a few days away, our coastal properties will let you relax and unwind. Spend time at the beach, explore the South West Coast Path, book a surfing lesson or take a boat trip to look for passing dolphins and whales.
There are fantastic restaurants and cafes nearby to enjoy a leisurely breakfast overlooking the sea or fine dining experiences at some of the region’s best restaurants.
Take a look at our self catering properties for two below.
Prices from £449.00
7 Pentire Rocks is an exceptional, stunningly decorated and furnished, new build garden apartment in New Polzeath with wifi and parking. Part of a complex of 11 apartments with sociable and friendly feel, the apartment sleeps 6 in 2 bedrooms + double sofa bed. Close to surfing beach, with dedicated parking bay, sunny front garden and patio, outside hot shower & BBQ plus a heated shed for Storage of Bikes, SurfBoards etc.
- Stunningly Decorated & Furnished in Coastal Style - A Perfect Bolt Hole
- Peacefully located in New Polzeath with easy Walking access to Polzeath Beach & Village
- Sleeps 6-8 in 2 Bedrooms, a Double Sofa Bed & 2 Luxury Bathrooms
- New Build Garden Apartment with Heated shed for Storage of Bikes, SurfBoards etc
- Sunny Front Garden and Patio with BBQ & Patio Furniture
Prices from £449.00
Pentire Rocks Cottage is a wonderful modern build property situated in unspoilt New Polzeath, within a few minutes walk of the amazing north coast beaches. Part of a small, well kept complex the property has been well furnished and is in an ideal position to explore the coastal footpaths and natural attractions that abound in north Cornwall. The property is off-the-beaten track and will comfortably sleep 6 guests in three bedrooms offering versatility to extended families or extra friends.
- Sleeps 5-6 in 3 Bedrooms + 2 Luxury Bathrooms
- Easy access for Coastal walks
- Few minutes walk across the Beach to Restaurants & Shops
- Part of a small New Build Complex
- Ideal Position close to Sandy Beach
Prices from £199.00
A delightful new build studio annex (sleeps 2-3) to Rockside House with its own front door, spacious luxury wetroom, kitchenette, sea views, terrace, parking and shared gardens with access direct to coast path and the beach
- Contemporary New Build Studio Annex
- Fabulous Sea Views
- Access direct to Coast Path
- Stunning Beaches
- Plenty of Watersports & Activities in the area
Prices from £249.00
Rockside Studio is a delightful holiday accommodation in New Polzeath, located close to Polzeath Beach and to the beach path with access direct to Baby Bay Beach. Ideal for a couple or a family with up to 2 children.
- Sleeps 2-4
- Close to Polzeath Beach & Baby Bay
- Great Location for Surfers
- Suitable for 1 couple or a small family
- Stunning Beaches
Prices from £375.00
This self contained Converted Barn style annex sleeps 4-5. Stunning views of beach, sea , surf and sunsets. Annex to Craig Var - or can be rented independently. Instant access to Polzeath surfing beach, coastal path for walkers, great for families and groups. Car Parking space.
- Open plan sleeping
- Overlooking Polzeath beach
- Pets welcome
- Sleeps 4-5
- Great for families and groups
Prices from £549.00
Sandspur is a contemporary, light and spacious seaside home in New Polzeath designed for a relaxing holiday sleeping 8-9 guests. Built and furnished to a high standard in 2006, it offers five star holiday accommodation on the rugged North Cornwall Coast.
- Sandspur is a contemporary, light and spacious seaside home in New Polzeath designed for a relaxing holiday
- Large open plan living, kitchen and dining area, relaxing sofas, well equipped bespoke kitchen
- Sleeps 8, with option for a 9th - comfortable beds, luxury bathrooms
- Polzeath Beach is 100m away and Rock, Port Isaac and Padstow are close by
- Spacious Sundeck for outside dining & Courtyard Garden with BBQ
Prices from £424.00
A beautifully renovated cosy 2 bedroom garden property next to the beach in Polzeath with lovely sunny garden and fold back doors onto the patio. Robin is an oasis of calm in the heart of Polzeath Village, so close to shops, cafes, and restaurants and most importantly the beach. This property has been fully renovated in an extremely attractive coastal style. The living area is not large but is well laid out, ideal for 1 - 2 singles or couples, or a couple with 1 -2 children. BBQ & patio furniture is supplied for the sun deck, and there is a dedicated parking bay. Well behaved dogs are welcomed in mid and low season @ £30 per dog (max 2 dogs) .
- Beautifully Renovated 2 Bedroom property close to Polzeath Beach
- Next to Polzeath Beach, Shops , Cafes and Restaurants
- Sleeps 4 in 2 Bedrooms
- Sunny Patio & Enclosed Garden
- Contemporary Fold Back Doors onto Patio
This beautifully appointed property in the luxury Pinewood development is set in an elevated position overlooking the popular North Cornwall village of Polzeath. Parking for two cars and sleeps 8 guests in four comfortable bedrooms. This contemporary property is within a mere 2-3 minute walk to the golden sandy beach either down the road, or through private communal grounds to the beach.
- Amazing location
- Sleeps 8-9 in 4 bedrooms
- 2 acres of private communal grounds
- Breathtaking views
- Walk to the beach
The Hut is a much loved family holiday home which is let when members of the family are not using it. It is in a wonderful position just above Daymer Bay – 90 seconds to the beach – with stunning sea views over the Camel Estuary towards Padstow. It is situated in its own ¾ acre of garden. The house sleeps 8 people comfortably in four bedrooms.
- Stunning location just above Daymer Bay – 90 seconds to the beach
- Uninterrupted Camel Estuary Views over Daymer Bay Beach towards Padstow
- Wonderful Private 3/4 acre Lawned Gardens on multi levels
- Sleeps 8 in 4 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms
- Excellent for young children being so close to the Beach
Prices from £2,049.00
Delightful New Build Contemporary house with rural views in St Minver . Sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Lovely Contemporary New Build Property
- Sleeps 8 in 4 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms
- Relaxed Village Location close to both Rock & Polzeath
- Open Plan Living Area with Glass doors to Garden
- Off Street Dedicated Parking
A beautifully converted Cornish barn set in the former farmstead of Treglines, it enjoys a delightfully rural location but is still only one mile from Polzeath Beach and two miles from Rock.
- Attractively converted Cornish Cob Barn
- Large Garden
- Close to Polzeath Beach and Rock
- Very Close to The Point Leisure Centre & Golf Course
- Sleeps 4-5
Prices from £999.00
3 storey holiday house overlooking the River Camel in central Rock . Stunning location, next to Sailing Club, and beach, close to Golf Course and Ferry to Padstow. Sleeps 8-9 in 4-5 bedrooms. Attractive coastal style interior and furnishings.
- Stunning Location in Rock Overlooking the River Camel
- Sleeps 8-9 in 4-5 Bedrooms
- Attractive Coastal style Interiors
- Conveniently Located in Central Rock by the Sailing Club
Prices from £1,315.00
Aloe Cottage has one of the most sought after locations in Rock with stunning views across the Camel Estuary. It has recently been completely refurbished to a high standard with the interior designed to give a seaside feel.
- Superb Views over the Camel Estuary
- Southwest facing Terrace
- Luxury Holiday Cottage
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Prices from £349.00
A very attractively decorated and well maintained luxury static mobile home located in Porthilly Farm, Rock. Available from April - Oct only. Porthilly Farm mobile home park is a family park, so this property is suitable for families and couples only, no singles or single sex groups. There are sea views from the home and a very easy and pleasant walk to Rock and beyond. The owner will allow 1 well behaved dog by arrangement only @ £25.
- Close to Beach & Sailing
- Family Run Static Caravan Site
- Views of the River Camel from the Site
- Attractive Interiors
- All Mod Cons including gas run heating
Prices from £899.00
Higher Sea Mills is one of five properties in a hamlet known as Sea Mills, located on a creek off the Camel Estuary between Wadebridge and Padstow in North Cornwall. Built of stone and constructed all on one level, it was once the stables of a now demolished salt water mill. The cottage is quiet and secluded in all seasons, and has a large garden with lawns on several levels, featuring apple trees, shrubs and flowers. Access to it is through an iron gate set in a high stone wall, which can be securely shut. It is therefore completely private and small children can play in the garden without adults having to worry about their safety. The area outside the cottage is also relatively safe for children as the public lane ends outside the cottage continuing as a private access road, so there is no through traffic. There is a parking space for one large car or two small cars in the chained-off area between the house and the creek as well as a small public lay-by in the lane opposite the entrance gate which can be used for unloading but not for parking. While there isn’t sufficient space for larger cars, camper vans and boat trailers, you are welcome to bring up to two kayaks, provided they are left in the garden when not in use. The cottage itself is only a few yards from the creek so many river birds and waders can be seen and heard from the windows. Canoes can very easily be parked on one of the lawns, and then launched on calm inland water a few yards from the garden gate
- Large Garden with lawns on several levels
- Quiet and secluded in all seasons
- Completely Private and Safe for small Children
- Close to Creek leading to the River Camel
- Sleeps up to 7 Guests + 1 baby in 4 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms
Prices from £349.00
Kosel is a delightful 2 storey character barn conversion sleeping 2 adults + 1 child (over 5 years old) in the village of Trewarmett, close to the sandy beach of Trebarwith Strand. There is an open plan living / dining / kitchen area downstairs comfortably furnished with a seaside feel and a good sized bedroom with ensuite shower and a utility area on the 1st floor. Outside there is an enclosed garden with a gravelled courtyard and sitting areas with BBQ + parking for 1 car.
- Character Barn Conversion in a Delightful Village Location
- Close to Trebarwith Strand Beach and the village of Tintagel
- Lovely Raised Gardens and Seating Areas
- Sleeps 2 adults + 1 child over 5yrs
- Attractive 'Coastal' style interiors