Luxury Beach Holidays
From beautiful seaside villas to cosy coastal cottages, our luxurious holiday homes offer everything you need to enjoy a relaxing holiday, with many on or close to the beach. We have luxury self catering beach properties of all kinds, including those with beautiful outdoor spaces, stunning sea views and heated swimming pools.
Locally you will find excellent facilities for a huge range of activities including sailing, surfing and golf or why not spend a day relaxing at one of the fabulous spas nearby. There is a fantastic choice of restaurants to choose from and private catering is also available locally.
Browse the collection below or contact us for assistance with choosing your perfect property.
Prices from £3,850.00
Luxury holiday home. Spacious property totaling 2,880 sq. ft of accommodation over 2 floors forming the principal part of a grand Victorian villa with heated swimming pool (12 x 6m). Set in an elevated position over looking Sunny Cove with beautiful views out to sea.
- Large Private South facing Terrace
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Views of the Estuary
- Sleeps 10 in 5 Bedrooms and 5 Bathrooms
- Luxury Property recently Refurbished to a very high standard of Comfort
Prices from £359.00
This lovely apartment has been a family holiday home for many years. It is one of seven individual flats within a handsome Edwardian house located in an elevated peaceful position above North Sands and surrounded by well kept communal gardens. It offers stunning sea views over South Sands to the Bolt Head peninsula. North Sands beach is just below and the centre of Salcombe is less than a mile away, an easy fifteen minute walk.
- Sunny Terrace with Stunning Sea & Beach Views
- Luxury Apartment, Sleeps 4-6
- Salcombe Town Centre, less than a mile away
- 5 Min Walk to North Sands sandy Beach & the Winking Prawn Restaurant
- Elevated Peaceful Position
Prices from £449.00
7 Pentire Rocks is an exceptional, stunningly decorated and furnished, new build garden apartment in New Polzeath with wifi and parking. Part of a complex of 11 apartments with sociable and friendly feel, the apartment sleeps 6-8 in 2 bedrooms + double sofa bed. Close to surfing beach, with dedicated parking bay, sunny front garden and patio, outside hot shower & BBQ plus a heated shed for Storage of Bikes, SurfBoards etc.
- Stunningly Decorated & Furnished in Coastal Style - A Perfect Bolt Hole
- Peacefully located in New Polzeath with easy Walking access to Polzeath Beach & Village
- Sleeps 6-8 in 2 Bedrooms , a Double Sofa Bed & 2 Luxury Bathrooms
- New Build Garden Apartment with Heated shed for Storage of Bikes, SurfBoards etc
- Sunny Front Garden and Patio with BBQ & Patio Furniture
Prices from £630.00
Pentire Rocks Cottage is a wonderful modern build property situated in unspoilt New Polzeath, within a few minutes walk of the amazing north coast beaches. Part of a small, well kept complex the property has been well furnished and is in an ideal position to explore the coastal footpaths and natural attractions that abound in north Cornwall. The property is off-the-beaten track and will comfortably sleep 6 guests in three bedrooms offering versatility to extended families or extra friends.
- Sleeps 5-6 in 3 Bedrooms + 2 Luxury Bathrooms
- Easy access for Coastal walks
- Few minutes walk across the Beach to Restaurants & Shops
- Part of a small New Build Complex
- Ideal Position close to Sandy Beach
Prices from £199.00
A delightful new build studio annex (sleeps 2-3) to Rockside House with its own front door, spacious luxury wetroom, kitchenette, sea views, terrace, parking and shared gardens with access direct to coast path and the beach
- Contemporary New Build Studio Annex
- Fabulous Sea Views
- Access direct to Coast Path
- Stunning Beaches
- Plenty of Watersports & Activities in the area
Prices from £549.00
Sandspur is a contemporary, light and spacious seaside home in New Polzeath designed for a relaxing holiday sleeping 8-9 guests. Built and furnished to a high standard in 2006, it offers five star holiday accommodation on the rugged North Cornwall Coast.
- Sandspur is a contemporary, light and spacious seaside home in New Polzeath designed for a relaxing holiday
- Large open plan living, kitchen and dining area, relaxing sofas, well equipped bespoke kitchen
- Sleeps 8, with option for a 9th - comfortable beds, luxury bathrooms
- Polzeath Beach is 100m away and Rock, Port Isaac and Padstow are close by
- Spacious Sundeck for outside dining & Courtyard Garden with BBQ
Prices from £3,674.00
This beautifully renovated former Bungalow sits above Polzeath, in a cul-de-sac, away from the crowds but only 250m walk down a private road to the beach and local amenities. Sleeps 8-10 in 4 bedrooms + the summer shack in the garden. Lovely Sea Views.
- Fabulous new Internal and External Renovation
- Great Sea Views & only 250m from Polzeath Beach
- Sleeps 8 + additional beds for 2-4 (+ wc & basin) in the Summer Shack in the Garden
- Lovely Coastal Inspired Interiors
- Quiet Semi Residential, yet still close to the Beach
Prices from £299.00
A beautifully renovated cosy 2 bedroom garden property next to the beach in Polzeath with lovely sunny garden and fold back doors onto the patio. Robin is an oasis of calm in the heart of Polzeath Village, so close to shops, cafes, and restaurants and most importantly the beach. This property has been fully renovated this year in an extremely attractive coastal style. The living area is not large but is well laid out, ideal for 1 - 2 singles or couples, or a couple with 1 -2 children. BBQ & patio furniture is supplied for the sun deck, and there is a dedicated parking bay. Well behaved dogs are welcomed in mid and low season @ £30 per dog (max 2 dogs) .
- Beautifully Renovated 2 Bedroom property close to Polzeath Beach
- Next to Polzeath Beach, Shops , Cafes and Restaurants
- Sleeps 4 in 2 Bedrooms
- Sunny Patio & Enclosed Garden
- Contemporary Fold Back Doors onto Patio
Prices from £649.00
This beautifully appointed property in the luxury Pinewood development is set in an elevated position overlooking the popular North Cornwall village of Polzeath. Parking for two cars and sleeps 8 guests in four comfortable bedrooms. This contemporary property is within a mere 2-3 minute walk to the golden sandy beach either down the road, or through private communal grounds to the beach.
- Amazing location
- Sleeps 8-9 in 4 bedrooms
- 2 acres of private communal grounds
- Breathtaking views
- Walk to the beach
Prices from £599.00
Tresevens is a spacious 5 bedroom detached house, sleeping 12, with parking and an enclosed garden. Ideally located 700 yards from the long sandy beach of Polzeath, the house is 300 yards from the very popular Oyster Catcher pub and its fantastic views across the Camel Estuary.
- 10 Mins Walk from Daymer Bay Beach
- Sleeps 10 adults or 8 adults and 4 children
- 5 bedroom detached house
- Enclosed rear garden
- 5 mins walk to shop, close to Pub and St Morritz Hotel
Prices from £699.00
This holiday home is ideal for self-catering family holidays in Trebetherick, North Cornwall. This welcoming house overlooks the magnificent Cornish coastline and has spectacular sea views. It is perfectly situated; within ten minutes walk from both Polzeath beach and Daymer Bay, and across the estuary from the idyllic fishing village of Padstow.
- Spacious family house
- Overlooking the sea
- Sleeps 10 (+ 2 extra children)
- Stunning views
- Private garden
Prices from £999.00
Stunning contemporary luxury spacious new build house overlooking River Camel in central Rock. Sleeps 8-10 in 4 bedrooms , 4 luxury bathrooms, designer interior furnishings, contained garden, parking. Stay at Gull Rock and you will have the best location in Rock in stunning comfort and style.
- Stunning Contemporary New Build House
- Overlooking River Camel
- Sleeps 8-10 in 4 bedrooms
- Designer Interior Furnishings
- Located close to Beach, Restaurants, Shops & Ferry
Prices from £749.00
3 storey holiday house overlooking the River Camel in central Rock . Stunning location, next to Sailing Club, and beach, close to Golf Course and Ferry to Padstow. Sleeps 8-9 in 4-5 bedrooms. Attractive coastal style interior and furnishings.
- Newly Renovated
- Stunning Location Overlooking the River Camel
- Sleeps 8-9 in 4-5 Bedrooms
- Attractive Coastal style Interiors
- Conveniently Located in Central Rock by the Sailing Club
Prices from £600.00
Family holiday house in Rock with stunning river views, sleeps 9-10. A modern detached holiday house in a quiet cul du sac with panoramic views over the Camel Estuary towards Padstow. It comprises 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and can sleep 9 -10 people. With a totally enclosed fenced garden and driveway making it an ideal and safe family holiday home. A stile from the garden leads to the footpath to the foreshore at Porthilly Cove (about 10 minutes). The newsagent is about a 3 minute walk and the main food shops including a butcher, fishmonger, bakery and Spar are about 10 minutes on foot. There is a ferry to Padstow which is a 15-20 minute walk from the house or short drive to the Ferry Car Park.
- Fabulous Views of the River Camel
- Sleeps 9-10 in 4 Bedrooms + 3 Bathrooms
- Walk to Beach
- Close to Shops
- Lovely Open Plan Living/Eating/Kitchen Area
Prices from £1,499.00
A beautifully renovated characterful cottage style house set in substantial grounds in Rock near shops and golf course. Easy access to Rock water-sports and beaches. Sleeps 6 (or 10 with annex). Spacious private gardens, parking, private drive. Log fires, sheltered BBQ area, attractive furnishings and Farrow and Ball interior.
- Sleeps 8+ in the house (6 bedrooms) + 4 in Annex (2 bedrooms)
- Games room
- Easy access to the Beach
- Spacious private gardens
- Lovely Farmhouse style Kitchen with AGA
Prices from £1,099.00
4 storey refurbished terraced house overlooking the River Camel in central Rock with private garden and decked terraces & parking. Sleeps up to 15 in 4-6 bedrooms. Stunning estuary views, just a stones throw from the sandy beach in Rock.
- Stunning Estuary Views - Just a Stone's Throw from Rock Beach
- Recently Renovated Character 4 Storey House
- Close to Watersports, Restaurants, Shops, Ferry to Padstow
- Sleeps up to 15 in 4-6 Bedrooms
- Can be Configured as 6 Bedrooms or 4 Bedrooms + 2 additional Reception Rooms
Prices from £1,022.00
Large comfortable house sleeps 17 with 2 living rooms, log burner, 2 games rooms, study, kitchen diner, utility, 7 bedrooms, 3 of which are ensuite, additional wet room, wc and bathrooms with external heated swimming pool and terraced patio area.Located outside Port Isaac (walkable to the village) with wonderful views of the sea and Port Isaac, ample parking and grass lawn. Enjoy the beach & surfing at Polzeath, sailing & water skiing in Rock, walk the S W Footpath, go fishing, catch the passenger ferry to Padstow, visit Wadebridge or Newquay or make a day trip to the South Cornish Coast or the Eden Project. The Pool is only operational from late May - Sept (weather dependent).
- Sleeps 17+ 1 child in 7 Bedrooms + 5 Bathrooms
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Wonderful Sea Views close to Port Isaac
- Superfast Broadband & decent Mobile signal
- Log Burner, 2 Games rooms, Study, Bar
Prices from £449.00
Lodge 36 is a privately owned lodge situated on the spectacular 5* Retallack Resort & Spa, near Padstow. You have free usage of the Pool Complex.
- Sleeps 9 in 4 Bedrooms
- Situated on 5* Retallack Resort & Spa
- Usage of the Pool Complex included
- Aqua Park – New 2016 & Retreat Spa
- Fishing on the adjacent lakes
Prices from £593.00
Originally built circa 1850 this beautiful detached Victorian gentleman's residence with 5 Bedrooms has recently been fully restored. Located in a stunning, picturesque rural setting on the edge of Bodmin Moor in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The Farmhouse enjoys lovely views out over the countryside and is set in 2.5 acres of grounds including open lawns, landscaped gardens and delightful woodland areas bordering fields at the edge of the grounds.
- Boutique Farmhouse with 5 large bedrooms, 2 of which have en suite bathrooms.
- Picturesque Rural setting on the edge of Bodmin Moor in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Set in 2.5 acres of Grounds including open lawns, landscaped gardens and delightful woodland areas.
- Large Renovated Country Kitchen with an Island and Aga cooker.
- A great, secure environment for dogs and children to explore.
Prices from £410.00
Merlins Cottage (although more a house) is situated down a quiet private dead end track with magical sea views. It lies in the small coastal hamlet of Trevillick, just a five minute walk across National Trust farm land from the historic town of Tintagel. Merlin's Cottage is large enough to easily accommodate two families with children and all the associated surfing/sailing equipment. Alternatively, it is wonderful for couples wanting to explore the stunning North Cornwall Coastline. The large garden enjoys superb views across Port Isaac Bay to Trevose Head.
- Spectacular Views over the Atlantic Ocean and Rural Countryside.
- Lovely Lawned Garden with Sea Views
- Situated on the South West Coast Path with 20 mins walk to Trebarwith Strand Beach
- Two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Cosy Wood Burning Stove for Winter evenings