Beach Holidays with Dogs
The West Country is a wonderful place to bring your dog, with miles of the South West Coast Path to explore together, rivers and sheltered coves for swimming and long, sandy beaches to enjoy. Some beaches welcome dogs all year round, while others with seasonal restrictions can still be enjoyed in the quieter winter months.
There are plenty of cafes, pubs and restaurants that welcome dogs too.
Browse our dog friendly self catering properties below.
For a complete list of beaches affected by the Summer Dog Ban Rules please click here for up to date information on restricted beaches
These new restrictions will stay in place for three years form 2020 unless reviewed.
Prices from £249.00
A delightful modern accommodation (sleeps 2-3) in New Polzeath perched above Baby Bay, spacious luxury wetroom, well equipped kitchenette, amazing sea & beach views, private terrace, parking and communal gardens with access direct to coast path and the beach.
- Contemporary New Build Studio Annex
- Fabulous Sea Views
- Access direct to Coast Path
- Stunning Beaches
- Plenty of Watersports & Activities in the area
Prices from £349.00
Rockside Studio is a delightful holiday accommodation in New Polzeath, located close to Polzeath Beach and to the beach path with access direct to Baby Bay Beach. Ideal for a couple or a family with up to 2 children.
- Sleeps 2-4
- Close to Polzeath Beach & Baby Bay
- Great Location for Surfers
- Suitable for 1 couple or a small family
- Stunning Beaches
Prices from £899.00
Wonderfully located traditional family house sleeping up to 15 in 7 bedrooms, right on the front in New Polzeath with stunning sea and beach views . New open plan granite kitchen installed in 2013. Sheltered Terrace overlooking the sea, instant access to huge sandy beach/surf and coastal path for walkers. Ample private parking.
- Wonderfully located in New Polzeath above Polzeath Beach
- Sleeping up to 15 in 7 bedrooms
- Stunning Sea and Beach Views
- Instant access to sandy beach/surf
- New Open Plan Granite Kitchen
Prices from £3,499.00
This lovely spacious property very close to the beach with sea views has a very large, open-plan living area. There are three wings leading off this central space. Each wing has its own bathroom and bedrooms. There are five bedrooms sleeping a total of 11 (+child’s bed and cot) The ocean side of the house has a glass-fronted terrace, so you can check the surf in your pyjamas or enjoy an evening drink whilst watching the sun go down over the sea. The back part of the living area is wood panelled with cosy furniture set around a woodburning stove.
- 2 Minute walk to Polzeath Beach
- Sleeps 11
- Situated above Polzeath Beach with stunning Sea Views
- Spacious Living with 2 sleeping wings
- 5 Bedrooms
Prices from £1,980.00
Stunning uninterrupted Sea and Beach views from this great family beach house on Tristram Cliff, overlooking Polzeath Beach. Recently redecorated and furnished, the house sleeps 14 in 4 bedrooms + a total of 4 bath/shower rooms.
- Stunning Sea and Beach Views
- Sleeps 14
- Easy access to Polzeath surf beach
- Great for 2 families sharing with up to 10 children
- Short Walk avoiding roads to Polzeath Village with shops, restaurants, cafes, surf schools
Prices from £1,500.00
Spacious Family House and Cottage overlooking Beach and Sea in New Polzeath. Self catering for 2-3 families in the very best beachside location. The self contained annex sleeps a further 4 if needed. Space for 5 cars. Stunning views of beach, sea , surf and sunsets. A great family holiday house with spacious rooms and amazing views. Instant access to Polzeath surfing beach, coastal path for walkers, great for families and groups.
- Spacious Family Holiday house in great location
- Sleeps 16-17 in House + Cottage
- Fabulous Sea and Beach Views
- Large Open Plan Living Area
- Close to Polzeath village with Surf Schools, Shops, Cafe's, Restaurants
Prices from £375.00
This self contained Converted Barn style annex sleeps 4. Stunning views of beach, sea , surf and sunsets. Annex to Craig Var - or can be rented independently. Instant access to Polzeath surfing beach, coastal path for walkers, great for families and groups. Car Parking space.
- Open plan sleeping
- Overlooking Polzeath beach
- Pets welcome
- Sleeps 4-5
- Great for families and groups
Prices from £675.00
Spacious Family House and Cottage overlooking Beach and Sea in New Polzeath Self catering for 2-3 families in the very best beachside location. The self contained annex sleeps a further 4 if needed. Space for 5 cars. Stunning views of beach, sea , surf and sunsets. A great family holiday house with spacious rooms and amazing views. Instant access to Polzeath surfing beach, coastal path for walkers, great for families and groups.
- Sleeps 12 (6 Bedrooms)
- Stunning views of the Sea
- Great family holiday house
- Access to Polzeath surfing beach
- Panoramic views of Polzeath Beach
Prices from £499.00
A beautifully renovated cosy 2 bedroom garden self-catering property next to the beach in Polzeath with lovely sunny garden and fold back doors onto the patio. Robin is an oasis of calm in the heart of Polzeath Village, so close to shops, cafes, and restaurants and most importantly the beach. This property has been fully renovated in an extremely attractive coastal style. The living area is not large but is well laid out, ideal for 1 - 2 singles or couples, or a couple with 1 -2 children. BBQ & patio furniture is supplied for the sun deck, and there is a dedicated parking bay.
- Beautifully Renovated 2 Bedroom property close to Polzeath Beach
- Next to Polzeath Beach, Shops , Cafes and Restaurants
- Sleeps 4 in 2 Bedrooms
- Shed in the garden for drying / storage + there is now an outside hot and cold shower in the garden & a foot wash area at the front of the house.
- Sunny Patio & Enclosed Garden
A well equipped comfortable detached family house with four bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms. It is three minutes walk from the shops and the renowned surfing beach of Polzeath. It has wonderful views out to the beach and Pentire Point from the sitting room and has a garden at the back. It has double glazing and full central heating which also makes it very cosy in the winter months.
- Wonderful Sea and Beach Views
- 3 Minute Walk to Beach and Shops
- Sleeps 8-9 in 4 Bedrooms + 3 Bath/Shower rooms
- Sheltered Garden + Terrace
- Cosy for Winter stays with Log Fire and Central Heating
This beautifully appointed property in the luxury Pinewood development is set in an elevated position overlooking the popular North Cornwall village of Polzeath. Parking for two cars and sleeps 8 guests in four comfortable bedrooms. This contemporary property is within a mere 2-3 minute walk to the golden sandy beach either down the road, or through private communal grounds to the beach.
- Amazing location
- Sleeps 8-9 in 4 bedrooms
- 2 acres of private communal grounds
- Breathtaking views
- Walk to the beach
Prices from £924.00
Tresevens is a spacious 5 bedroom detached house, sleeping 10 adults (or 8 adults + 4 children), with parking and an enclosed garden. Ideally located 700 yards from the long sandy beach of Polzeath, the house is 300 yards from the very popular Oyster Catcher pub and its fantastic views across the Camel Estuary.
- 10 Mins Walk from Daymer Bay Beach
- Sleeps 10 adults or 8 adults and 4 children
- 5 bedroom detached house
- Enclosed rear garden
- 5 mins walk to shop, close to Pub and St Morritz Hotel
Prices from £1,256.00
This holiday home is ideal for self-catering family holidays in Trebetherick, North Cornwall. This welcoming house overlooks the magnificent Cornish coastline and has spectacular sea views. It is perfectly situated; within ten minutes walk from both Polzeath beach and Daymer Bay, and across the estuary from the idyllic fishing village of Padstow.
- Spacious family house
- Overlooking the sea
- Sleeps 10 (+ 2 extra children)
- Stunning views
- Private garden
A delightful traditional seaside cottage in Trebetherick, close to Daymer Bay Beach, sleeps max 9 in 5 bedrooms. There is a charming sheltered lawned garden, patio, BBQ and outside covered eating area + the all important parking for several cars.
- Traditional Seaside Cottage close to the Beach
- Easy walking access (2 mins) to the Dog Friendly Sandy Beach of Daymer Bay
- Sleeps 9 in 5 Bedrooms
- Lovely enclosed Garden
- Drawing Room, Dining Room, Kitchen & TV Room
Prices from £599.00
Menague sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms in a quiet position in the centre of Rock, close to shops, deli, cafes, restaurant & the golf course and yet only a short walk to the River Camel, the beaches, ferry to Padstow and just a 5 minute drive to the surf beach at Polzeath. With private as well as communal gardens, a conservatory, shed, wifi, work space, linen & towels, garage & parking you will have everything you need for a perfect holiday.
- Quiet Location in the centre or Rock close to Shops & near Beach & Golf Club
- Sleeps 4 in 2 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms
- Parking, Garage, Conservatory, Private Rear Garden,Shed for Surfboards etc
- Walk to Beaches, Watersports, Ferry to Padstow & Golf Course
- Close to shops, deli, cafe and restaurants
Prices from £1,749.00
A beautifully renovated characterful cottage style house set in substantial grounds in Rock near shops and golf course. Easy access to Rock water-sports and beaches. Sleeps 8-10 in 6 bedrooms in the house or maximum 10 guests in 8 bedrooms with the annex ( 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom). Spacious private gardens, parking, private drive. Log fires, sheltered BBQ area, attractive furnishings and Farrow and Ball interior.
- Sleeps 8+ in the house (6 bedrooms) + 4 in Annex (2 bedrooms)
- Easy access to the Beach
- Spacious private gardens
- Lovely Farmhouse style Kitchen with AGA
- Beautifully renovated character house
Prices from £1,149.00
Stunning contemporary luxury spacious new build house overlooking River Camel in central Rock. Sleeps 8-10 in 4 bedrooms , 4 luxury bathrooms, designer interior furnishings, contained garden, parking. Stay at Gull Rock and you will have the best location in Rock in stunning comfort and style.
- Stunning Contemporary New Build House
- Overlooking River Camel
- Sleeps 8-10 in 4 bedrooms
- Designer Interior Furnishings
- Located close to Beach, Restaurants, Shops & Ferry
Prices from £1,149.00
3 storey holiday house overlooking the River Camel in central Rock . Stunning location, next to Sailing Club, and beach, close to Golf Course and Ferry to Padstow. Sleeps 8-9 in 4-5 Bedrooms (1 King, 1 Superking , 2 Twins, 1 Single) and Attractive coastal style interior and furnishings.
- Stunning Location in Rock Overlooking the River Camel
- Sleeps 8-9 in 4-5 Bedrooms
- Attractive Coastal style Interiors
- Conveniently Located in Central Rock by the Sailing Club
Prices from £1,149.00
Aloe Cottage has one of the most sought after locations in Rock with stunning views across the Camel Estuary. It has recently been completely refurbished to a high standard with the interior designed to give a seaside feel.
- Superb Views over the Camel Estuary
- Southwest facing Terrace
- Luxury Holiday Cottage
- Sleeps 5-6
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
A very attractively decorated and well maintained luxury static mobile home located in Porthilly Farm, Rock. Porthilly Farm mobile home park is a family park, so this property is suitable for families and couples only, no singles or single sex groups. There are sea views from the home and a very easy and pleasant walk to Rock and beyond. The owner will allow 2 well behaved dogs by arrangement only @ £30 per dog.
- Close to Beach & Sailing
- Family Run Static Caravan Site
- Views of the River Camel from the Site
- Attractive Interiors
- All Mod Cons including gas run heating