Our Cottages in Cornwall
Visit Cornwall and stay on or near the beach - our holiday properties are mostly on the North Cornwall Coast in the spectacular villages of Polzeath/New Polzeath, Rock, Trebetherick/Daymer Bay, Port Isaac, Padstow
Prices from £374.00
This self contained Converted Barn style annex sleeps 4. Stunning views of beach, sea , surf and sunsets. Annex to Craig Var - or can be rented independently. Instant access to Polzeath surfing beach, coastal path for walkers, great for families and groups. Car Parking space.
- Open plan sleeping
- Overlooking Polzeath beach
- Pets welcome
- Sleeps 4-5
- Great for families and groups
A delightful traditional seaside cottage in Trebetherick, close to Daymer Bay Beach, sleeps max 9 in 5 bedrooms. There is a charming sheltered lawned garden, patio, BBQ and outside covered eating area + the all important parking for several cars.
- Traditional Seaside Cottage close to the Beach
- Easy walking access (2 mins) to the Dog Friendly Sandy Beach of Daymer Bay
- Sleeps 9 in 5 Bedrooms
- Lovely enclosed Garden
- Drawing Room, Dining Room, Kitchen & TV Room
Prices from £949.00
Aloe Cottage has one of the most sought after locations in Rock with stunning views across the Camel Estuary. It has recently been completely refurbished to a high standard with the interior designed to give a seaside feel.
- Superb Views over the Camel Estuary
- Southwest facing Terrace
- Luxury Holiday Cottage
- Sleeps 5-6
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Prices from £315.00
Kosel is a delightful 2 storey character one bedroom cottage/barn conversion sleeping 2 adults + 1 child (over 5 years old) in the village of Trewarmett, close to the sandy beach of Trebarwith Strand and near to Tintagel. This charming quirky cottage has an open plan living / dining / kitchen area downstairs comfortably furnished with a seaside feel and a good sized bedroom with ensuite shower and a utility area on the 1st floor. Outside there is an enclosed garden with a gravelled courtyard and sitting areas with BBQ + parking for 1 car.
- Character Barn Conversion in a Delightful Village Location
- Close to Trebarwith Strand Beach and the village of Tintagel
- Lovely Raised Gardens and Seating Areas
- Sleeps 2 adults + 1 child over 5yrs
- Attractive 'Coastal' style interiors
Prices from £599.00
Hillscroft is a detached traditional period cottage located in the quiet rural village of Treknow. It has been recently renovated and is spacious and well equipped. Situated in an elevated position overlooking fields the cottage enjoys magnificent views towards the sea and is within walking distance of the spectacular Trebarwith Strand beach which is popular with both surfers and families alike and is one of the few beaches to allow dogs year round. There are 2 excellent pubs again within easy walking distance. The South West Coastal footpath is on the doorstep and Port Isaac, Tintagel and Boscastle are just a short drive away with the popular destinations of Polzeath, Rock and Padstow also within easy distance. Sleeps 7-8 in 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (2 en-suite), sofa bed. Off road parking for 3 cars. Dog friendly- well behaved Dogs (max 2) are welcomed for an additional fee of £50 per dog. The garden fence and decking area have been renewed in spring 2023. Special offer 20% Discount for Jan - Sept, 2024 ! In recognition of the ongoing refurbishment work being carried out at the property opposite we are now offering a 20% discount on all stays of 3 nights or more at Hillscroft (up to 30th September 2024.) The online rates you see on the Hillscroft calendar have been discounted by the 20% .
- Close to Beach - 10 mins walk to Trebarwith Beach via Fields & Woodland
- Elevated Position allowing Stunning Views to the Sea from the Garden
- Quiet Village Location, Parking
- Easy Access to Port Isaac, Tintagel and the North Cornwall Coast & Beaches
- 3 Bedrooms + 3 modern Bathrooms, suitable for 3 couples or 2 families
Besloe is a unique 4 double bedroom, sleeps 8, 14th Century Cottage brimming with character. The delightful gardens are on a number of levels and the sea and rural views are wonderful . The kitchen and shower rooms have been recently updated and the log burner + central heating make it warm and cosy inside the stone walls. Trebarwith Strand Beach is a 20 min walk, with Port Isaac, Tintagel, Polzeath and the Camel Estuary all only a short drive away.
- Unique 14 Century Character Cottage with Sea and Rural Views
- Sleeps 8 in 4 Spacious Double Bedrooms + 2 Renovated Shower Rooms
- Log Burner & Oil fired Radiators to keep you Cosy in the Winter
- Peaceful Rural Setting amidst Undulating Fields leading to the Sea
- Multi Levelled Gardens with Stunning Views of the Sea
Prices from £1,149.00
Higher Sea Mills is one of five properties in a hamlet known as Sea Mills, located on a creek off the Camel Estuary between Wadebridge and Padstow in North Cornwall. Built of stone and constructed all on one level, it was once the stables of a now demolished salt water mill. The cottage is quiet and secluded in all seasons, and has a large garden with lawns on several levels, featuring apple trees, shrubs and flowers. Access to it is through an iron gate set in a high stone wall, which can be securely shut. It is therefore completely private and small children can play in the garden without adults having to worry about their safety. The area outside the cottage is also relatively safe for children as the public lane ends outside the cottage continuing as a private access road, so there is no through traffic. There is a parking space for one large car or two small cars in the chained-off area between the house and the creek as well as a small public lay-by in the lane opposite the entrance gate which can be used for unloading but not for parking. While there isn’t sufficient space for larger cars, camper vans and boat trailers, you are welcome to bring up to two kayaks, provided they are left in the garden when not in use. The cottage itself is only a few yards from the creek so many river birds and waders can be seen and heard from the windows. Canoes can very easily be parked on one of the lawns, and then launched on calm inland water a few yards from the garden gate. Sorry no dogs
- Large Garden with lawns on several levels
- Quiet and secluded in all seasons
- Completely Private and Safe for small Children
- Close to Creek leading to the River Camel
- Sleeps up to 7 Guests + 1 baby in 4 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms