Prices from £449.00
Besloe is a unique 4 double bedroom, sleeps 8, 14th Century Cottage brimming with character. The delightful gardens are on a number of levels and the sea and rural views are wonderful . The kitchen and shower rooms have been recently updated and the AGA, log burner + central heating make it warm and cosy inside the stone walls. Trebarwith Strand Beach is a 20 min walk, with Port Isaac, Tintagel, Polzeath and the Camel Estuary all only a short drive away.
- Unique 14 Century Character Cottage with Sea and Rural Views
- Sleeps 8 in 4 Spacious Double Bedrooms + 2 Renovated Shower Rooms
- Log Burner, AGA and Oil fired Radiators to keep you Cosy in the Winter
- Peaceful Rural Setting amidst Undulating Fields leading to the Sea
- Multi Levelled Gardens with Stunning Views of the Sea
The Hut is a much loved family holiday home which is let when members of the family are not using it. It is in a wonderful position just above Daymer Bay – 90 seconds to the beach – with stunning sea views over the Camel Estuary towards Padstow. It is situated in its own ¾ acre of garden. The house sleeps 8 people comfortably in four bedrooms.
- Stunning location just above Daymer Bay – 90 seconds to the beach
- Uninterrupted Camel Estuary Views over Daymer Bay Beach towards Padstow
- Wonderful Private 3/4 acre Lawned Gardens on multi levels
- Sleeps 8 in 4 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms
- Excellent for young children being so close to the Beach
Prices from £680.00
First floor self catering apartment in the lovely village of Trebetherick, within easy reach of Rock, Polzeath and Daymer Bay. Accommodating 6 adults and 2 children, it is the perfect family home from home.
- The perfect location for a relaxing holiday on the Cornish coast
- First Floor Apartment with 4 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Shower Room and separate WC
- Dog Friendly with enclosed lawn garden
- Easy access for Polzeath, Rock and Daymer Bay
- Next Door to St Moritz Hotel's Cowshed Spa, Pool, Sauna, Gym