First floor self catering apartment in the lovely village of Trebetherick, within easy reach of Rock, Polzeath and Daymer Bay. Accommodating 6 adults + 2 infants, it is the perfect family home from home.
- The perfect location for a relaxing holiday on the Cornish coast
- First Floor Apartment with 4 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Shower Room and separate WC
- Dog Friendly with enclosed lawn garden
- Easy access for Polzeath, Rock and Daymer Bay
- Next Door to St Moritz Hotel's Cowshed Spa, Pool, Sauna, Gym
Prices from £1,000.00
A delightful traditional seaside cottage in Trebetherick, close to Daymer Bay Beach, sleeps max 9 in 5 bedrooms. There is a charming sheltered lawned garden, patio, BBQ and outside covered eating area + the all important parking for several cars.
- Traditional Seaside Cottage close to the Beach
- Easy walking access (2 mins) to the Dog Friendly Sandy Beach of Daymer Bay
- Sleeps 9 in 5 Bedrooms
- Lovely enclosed Garden
- Drawing Room, Dining Room, Kitchen & TV Room
The Hut is a much loved family holiday home which is let when members of the family are not using it. It is in a wonderful position just above Daymer Bay – 90 seconds to the beach – with stunning sea views over the Camel Estuary towards Padstow. It is situated in its own ¾ acre of garden. The house sleeps 8 people comfortably in four bedrooms.
- Stunning location just above Daymer Bay – 90 seconds to the beach
- Uninterrupted Camel Estuary Views over Daymer Bay Beach towards Padstow
- Wonderful Private 3/4 acre Lawned Gardens on multi levels
- Sleeps 8 in 4 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms
- Excellent for young children being so close to the Beach
Delightful New Build Contemporary house with rural views in St Minver . Sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Lovely Contemporary New Build Property
- Sleeps 8 in 4 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms
- Relaxed Village Location close to both Rock & Polzeath
- Open Plan Living Area with Glass doors to Garden
- Off Street Dedicated Parking
A beautifully converted Cornish barn set in the former farmstead of Treglines, it enjoys a delightfully rural location but is still only one mile from Polzeath Beach and two miles from Rock.
- Attractively converted Cornish Cob Barn
- Large Garden
- Close to Polzeath Beach and Rock
- Very Close to The Point Leisure Centre & Golf Course
- Sleeps 4-5
Prices from £1,099.00
Stunning contemporary luxury spacious new build house overlooking River Camel in central Rock. Sleeps 8-10 in 4 bedrooms , 4 luxury bathrooms, designer interior furnishings, contained garden, parking. Stay at Gull Rock and you will have the best location in Rock in stunning comfort and style.
- Stunning Contemporary New Build House
- Overlooking River Camel
- Sleeps 8-10 in 4 bedrooms
- Designer Interior Furnishings
- Located close to Beach, Restaurants, Shops & Ferry
Prices from £999.00
3 storey holiday house overlooking the River Camel in central Rock . Stunning location, next to Sailing Club, and beach, close to Golf Course and Ferry to Padstow. Sleeps 8-9 in 4-5 bedrooms. Attractive coastal style interior and furnishings.
- Stunning Location in Rock Overlooking the River Camel
- Sleeps 8-9 in 4-5 Bedrooms
- Attractive Coastal style Interiors
- Conveniently Located in Central Rock by the Sailing Club
Prices from £1,315.00
Aloe Cottage has one of the most sought after locations in Rock with stunning views across the Camel Estuary. It has recently been completely refurbished to a high standard with the interior designed to give a seaside feel.
- Superb Views over the Camel Estuary
- Southwest facing Terrace
- Luxury Holiday Cottage
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Prices from £1,799.00
4 storey refurbished terraced house overlooking the River Camel in central Rock with private garden and decked terraces & parking. Sleeps up to 15 in 4-6 bedrooms. Stunning estuary views, just a stones throw from the sandy beach in Rock. Dogs are not allowed.
- Stunning Estuary Views - Just a Stone's Throw from Rock Beach
- Recently Renovated Character 4 Storey House
- Close to Watersports, Restaurants, Shops, Ferry to Padstow
- Sleeps up to 15 in 4-6 Bedrooms
- Can be Configured as 6 Bedrooms or 4 Bedrooms + 2 additional Reception Rooms
Prices from £1,000.00
Family holiday house in Rock with stunning river views, sleeps 9-10. A modern detached holiday house in a quiet cul du sac with panoramic views over the Camel Estuary towards Padstow. It comprises 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and can sleep 9 -10 people. With a totally enclosed fenced garden and driveway making it an ideal and safe family holiday home. A stile from the garden leads to the footpath to the foreshore at Porthilly Cove (about 10 minutes). The newsagent is about a 3 minute walk and the main food shops including a butcher, fishmonger, bakery and Spar are about 10 minutes on foot. There is a ferry to Padstow which is a 15-20 minute walk from the house or short drive to the Ferry Car Park.
- Fabulous Views of the River Camel
- Sleeps 9-10 in 4 Bedrooms + 3 Bathrooms
- Walk to Beach
- Close to Shops
- Lovely Open Plan Living/Eating/Kitchen Area
Prices from £2,249.00
A beautifully renovated characterful cottage style house set in substantial grounds in Rock near shops and golf course. Easy access to Rock water-sports and beaches. Sleeps 6 (or 10 with annex). Spacious private gardens, parking, private drive. Log fires, sheltered BBQ area, attractive furnishings and Farrow and Ball interior.
- Sleeps 8+ in the house (6 bedrooms) + 4 in Annex (2 bedrooms)
- Easy access to the Beach
- Spacious private gardens
- Lovely Farmhouse style Kitchen with AGA
- Beautifully renovated character house
Prices from £349.00
A very attractively decorated and well maintained luxury static mobile home located in Porthilly Farm, Rock. Available from April - Oct only. Porthilly Farm mobile home park is a family park, so this property is suitable for families and couples only, no singles or single sex groups. There are sea views from the home and a very easy and pleasant walk to Rock and beyond. The owner will allow 1 well behaved dog by arrangement only @ £25.
- Close to Beach & Sailing
- Family Run Static Caravan Site
- Views of the River Camel from the Site
- Attractive Interiors
- All Mod Cons including gas run heating
Prices from £2,249.00
Large comfortable house sleeps 17 with 2 living rooms, log burner, 2 games rooms, study, kitchen diner, utility, 7 bedrooms, 3 of which are ensuite, additional wet room, wc and bathrooms with external heated swimming pool and terraced patio area.Located outside Port Isaac (walkable to the village) with wonderful views of the sea and Port Isaac, ample parking and grass lawn. Enjoy the beach & surfing at Polzeath, sailing & water skiing in Rock, walk the S W Footpath, go fishing, catch the passenger ferry to Padstow, visit Wadebridge or Newquay or make a day trip to the South Cornish Coast or the Eden Project. The Pool is only operational from late May - Sept (weather dependent).
- Sleeps 17+ 1 child in 7 Bedrooms + 5 Bathrooms
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Wonderful Sea Views close to Port Isaac
- Superfast Broadband & decent Mobile signal
- Log Burner, 2 Games rooms, Study, Bar
Prices from £299.00
Hillscroft is a detached traditional period cottage located in the quiet rural village of Treknow. It has been recently renovated and is spacious and well equipped. Situated in an elevated position overlooking fields the cottage enjoys magnificent views towards the sea and is within walking distance of the spectacular Trebarwith Strand beach which is popular with both surfers and families alike and is one of the few beaches to allow dogs year round. There are 2 excellent pubs again within easy walking distance. The South West Coastal footpath is on the doorstep and Port Isaac, Tintagel and Boscastle are just a short drive away with the popular destinations of Polzeath, Rock and Padstow also within easy distance. Sleeps 7-8 in 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (2 en-suite), sofa bed. Off road parking for 3 cars. Dog friendly.
- Close to Beach - 10 mins walk to Trebarwith Beach via Fields & Woodland
- Elevated Position allowing Stunning Views to the Sea from the Garden
- Quiet Village Location, Parking
- Easy Access to Port Isaac, Tintagel and the North Cornwall Coast & Beaches
- 3 Bedrooms + 3 modern Bathrooms, suitable for 3 couples or 2 families
Prices from £349.00
Kosel is a delightful 2 storey character barn conversion sleeping 2 adults + 1 child (over 5 years old) in the village of Trewarmett, close to the sandy beach of Trebarwith Strand. There is an open plan living / dining / kitchen area downstairs comfortably furnished with a seaside feel and a good sized bedroom with ensuite shower and a utility area on the 1st floor. Outside there is an enclosed garden with a gravelled courtyard and sitting areas with BBQ + parking for 1 car.
- Character Barn Conversion in a Delightful Village Location
- Close to Trebarwith Strand Beach and the village of Tintagel
- Lovely Raised Gardens and Seating Areas
- Sleeps 2 adults + 1 child over 5yrs
- Attractive 'Coastal' style interiors
Prices from £849.00
Besloe is a unique 4 double bedroom, sleeps 8, 14th Century Cottage brimming with character. The delightful gardens are on a number of levels and the sea and rural views are wonderful . The kitchen and shower rooms have been recently updated and the AGA, log burner + central heating make it warm and cosy inside the stone walls. Trebarwith Strand Beach is a 20 min walk, with Port Isaac, Tintagel, Polzeath and the Camel Estuary all only a short drive away.
- Unique 14 Century Character Cottage with Sea and Rural Views
- Sleeps 8 in 4 Spacious Double Bedrooms + 2 Renovated Shower Rooms
- Log Burner, AGA and Oil fired Radiators to keep you Cosy in the Winter
- Peaceful Rural Setting amidst Undulating Fields leading to the Sea
- Multi Levelled Gardens with Stunning Views of the Sea
Prices from £1,424.00
Dog Friendly Bungalow nr Wadebridge 3-4 bedroom bungalow with a lovely enclosed garden close to the Wadebridge Royal Cornwall Showground. The Quarryman Inn Gastro Pub and Camel Trail are both within walking distance.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining area overlooking the Garden
- Sunny South Facing Garden, 3-4 Double Bedrooms
- Close to Camel Trail and Gastro Pub The Quarryman Inn
- Easy driving access to River Camel, Padstow, Rock & Polzeath, Newquay Airport, Wadebridge, Bodmin
- Near to Wadebridge and the Royal Cornwall Show Ground
Prices from £449.00
Lodge 36 is a privately owned lodge situated on the spectacular 5* Retallack Resort & Spa, near Padstow. You have free usage of the Pool Complex.
- Sleeps 9 in 4 Bedrooms
- Situated on 5* Retallack Resort & Spa
- Usage of the Pool Complex included
- Aqua Park – New 2016 & Retreat Spa
- Fishing on the adjacent lakes
Prices from £899.00
Higher Sea Mills is one of five properties in a hamlet known as Sea Mills, located on a creek off the Camel Estuary between Wadebridge and Padstow in North Cornwall. Built of stone and constructed all on one level, it was once the stables of a now demolished salt water mill. The cottage is quiet and secluded in all seasons, and has a large garden with lawns on several levels, featuring apple trees, shrubs and flowers. Access to it is through an iron gate set in a high stone wall, which can be securely shut. It is therefore completely private and small children can play in the garden without adults having to worry about their safety. The area outside the cottage is also relatively safe for children as the public lane ends outside the cottage continuing as a private access road, so there is no through traffic. There is a parking space for one large car or two small cars in the chained-off area between the house and the creek as well as a small public lay-by in the lane opposite the entrance gate which can be used for unloading but not for parking. While there isn’t sufficient space for larger cars, camper vans and boat trailers, you are welcome to bring up to two kayaks, provided they are left in the garden when not in use. The cottage itself is only a few yards from the creek so many river birds and waders can be seen and heard from the windows. Canoes can very easily be parked on one of the lawns, and then launched on calm inland water a few yards from the garden gate
- Large Garden with lawns on several levels
- Quiet and secluded in all seasons
- Completely Private and Safe for small Children
- Close to Creek leading to the River Camel
- Sleeps up to 7 Guests + 1 baby in 4 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms