From small studios for one or two, to large houses with room for friends, these self catering properties are just moments from the beach so you can be the first in the line-up every day.
Summer is a great time to learn and local surf schools offer lessons for beginners, improvers and even family groups so you can learn together. For more experienced surfers, September and October bring the year’s best surf, when the water is warm and Atlantic storms often produce some exciting waves.
Bring your own board or rent one locally and you can enjoy some of the country’s very best surf conditions.
Browse our collection of self catering properties that are perfect for surfers below.
Prices from £410.00
Merlins Cottage (although more a house) is situated down a quiet private dead end track with magical sea views. It lies in the small coastal hamlet of Trevillick, just a five minute walk across National Trust farm land from the historic town of Tintagel. Merlin's Cottage is large enough to easily accommodate two families with children and all the associated surfing/sailing equipment. Alternatively, it is wonderful for couples wanting to explore the stunning North Cornwall Coastline. The large garden enjoys superb views across Port Isaac Bay to Trevose Head.
- Spectacular Views over the Atlantic Ocean and Rural Countryside.
- Lovely Lawned Garden with Sea Views
- Situated on the South West Coast Path with 20 mins walk to Trebarwith Strand Beach
- Two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Cosy Wood Burning Stove for Winter evenings
Prices from £447.00
Besloe is a unique 4 double bedroom, sleeps 8, 14th Century Cottage brimming with character. The delightful gardens are on a number of levels and the sea and rural views are wonderful . The kitchen and shower rooms have been recently updated and the AGA, log burner + central heating make it warm and cosy inside the stone walls. Trebarwith Strand Beach is a 20 min walk, with Port Isaac, Tintagel, Polzeath and the Camel Estuary all only a short drive away.
- Unique 14 Century Character Cottage with Sea and Rural Views
- Sleeps 8 in 4 Spacious Double Bedrooms + 2 Renovated Shower Rooms
- Log Burner, AGA and Oil fired Radiators to keep you Cosy in the Winter
- Peaceful Rural Setting amidst Undulating Fields leading to the Sea
- Multi Levelled Gardens with Stunning Views of the Sea