Last Minute Special Offers
Looking for a last minute Spring, Summer or Autumn week or short break by the beach with or without the dogs? See our last minute availability and special offers for West Country Beach Holidays self catering properties below.
For our latest availability and to make your booking today, please call 07808 078834.
Prices from £424.00
A beautifully renovated cosy 2 bedroom garden property next to the beach in Polzeath with lovely sunny garden and fold back doors onto the patio. Robin is an oasis of calm in the heart of Polzeath Village, so close to shops, cafes, and restaurants and most importantly the beach. This property has been fully renovated in an extremely attractive coastal style. The living area is not large but is well laid out, ideal for 1 - 2 singles or couples, or a couple with 1 -2 children. BBQ & patio furniture is supplied for the sun deck, and there is a dedicated parking bay. Well behaved dogs are welcomed in mid and low season @ £30 per dog (max 2 dogs) .
- Beautifully Renovated 2 Bedroom property close to Polzeath Beach
- Next to Polzeath Beach, Shops , Cafes and Restaurants
- Sleeps 4 in 2 Bedrooms
- Sunny Patio & Enclosed Garden
- Contemporary Fold Back Doors onto Patio
This beautifully appointed property in the luxury Pinewood development is set in an elevated position overlooking the popular North Cornwall village of Polzeath. Parking for two cars and sleeps 8 guests in four comfortable bedrooms. This contemporary property is within a mere 2-3 minute walk to the golden sandy beach either down the road, or through private communal grounds to the beach.
- Amazing location
- Sleeps 8-9 in 4 bedrooms
- 2 acres of private communal grounds
- Breathtaking views
- Walk to the beach
Prices from £1,299.00
Tresevens is a spacious 5 bedroom detached house, sleeping 10 adults (or 8 adults + 4 children), with parking and an enclosed garden. Ideally located 700 yards from the long sandy beach of Polzeath, the house is 300 yards from the very popular Oyster Catcher pub and its fantastic views across the Camel Estuary.
- 10 Mins Walk from Daymer Bay Beach
- Sleeps 10 adults or 8 adults and 4 children
- 5 bedroom detached house
- Enclosed rear garden
- 5 mins walk to shop, close to Pub and St Morritz Hotel
This holiday home is ideal for self-catering family holidays in Trebetherick, North Cornwall. This welcoming house overlooks the magnificent Cornish coastline and has spectacular sea views. It is perfectly situated; within ten minutes walk from both Polzeath beach and Daymer Bay, and across the estuary from the idyllic fishing village of Padstow.
- Spacious family house
- Overlooking the sea
- Sleeps 10 (+ 2 extra children)
- Stunning views
- Private garden
Prices from £1,000.00
A delightful traditional seaside cottage in Trebetherick, close to Daymer Bay Beach, sleeps max 9 in 5 bedrooms. There is a charming sheltered lawned garden, patio, BBQ and outside covered eating area + the all important parking for several cars.
- Traditional Seaside Cottage close to the Beach
- Easy walking access (2 mins) to the Dog Friendly Sandy Beach of Daymer Bay
- Sleeps 9 in 5 Bedrooms
- Lovely enclosed Garden
- Drawing Room, Dining Room, Kitchen & TV Room
Prices from £1,099.00
Stunning contemporary luxury spacious new build house overlooking River Camel in central Rock. Sleeps 8-10 in 4 bedrooms , 4 luxury bathrooms, designer interior furnishings, contained garden, parking. Stay at Gull Rock and you will have the best location in Rock in stunning comfort and style.
- Stunning Contemporary New Build House
- Overlooking River Camel
- Sleeps 8-10 in 4 bedrooms
- Designer Interior Furnishings
- Located close to Beach, Restaurants, Shops & Ferry
Prices from £999.00
3 storey holiday house overlooking the River Camel in central Rock . Stunning location, next to Sailing Club, and beach, close to Golf Course and Ferry to Padstow. Sleeps 8-9 in 4-5 bedrooms. Attractive coastal style interior and furnishings.
- Stunning Location in Rock Overlooking the River Camel
- Sleeps 8-9 in 4-5 Bedrooms
- Attractive Coastal style Interiors
- Conveniently Located in Central Rock by the Sailing Club
Prices from £1,315.00
Aloe Cottage has one of the most sought after locations in Rock with stunning views across the Camel Estuary. It has recently been completely refurbished to a high standard with the interior designed to give a seaside feel.
- Superb Views over the Camel Estuary
- Southwest facing Terrace
- Luxury Holiday Cottage
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Prices from £2,249.00
A beautifully renovated characterful cottage style house set in substantial grounds in Rock near shops and golf course. Easy access to Rock water-sports and beaches. Sleeps 6 (or 10 with annex). Spacious private gardens, parking, private drive. Log fires, sheltered BBQ area, attractive furnishings and Farrow and Ball interior.
- Sleeps 8+ in the house (6 bedrooms) + 4 in Annex (2 bedrooms)
- Easy access to the Beach
- Spacious private gardens
- Lovely Farmhouse style Kitchen with AGA
- Beautifully renovated character house
Prices from £1,000.00
Family holiday house in Rock with stunning river views, sleeps 9-10. A modern detached holiday house in a quiet cul du sac with panoramic views over the Camel Estuary towards Padstow. It comprises 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and can sleep 9 -10 people. With a totally enclosed fenced garden and driveway making it an ideal and safe family holiday home. A stile from the garden leads to the footpath to the foreshore at Porthilly Cove (about 10 minutes). The newsagent is about a 3 minute walk and the main food shops including a butcher, fishmonger, bakery and Spar are about 10 minutes on foot. There is a ferry to Padstow which is a 15-20 minute walk from the house or short drive to the Ferry Car Park.
- Fabulous Views of the River Camel
- Sleeps 9-10 in 4 Bedrooms + 3 Bathrooms
- Walk to Beach
- Close to Shops
- Lovely Open Plan Living/Eating/Kitchen Area
Prices from £324.00
A very attractively decorated and well maintained luxury static mobile home located in Porthilly Farm, Rock. Available from April - Oct only. Porthilly Farm mobile home park is a family park, so this property is suitable for families and couples only, no singles or single sex groups. There are sea views from the home and a very easy and pleasant walk to Rock and beyond. The owner will allow 1 well behaved dog by arrangement only @ £25.
- Close to Beach & Sailing
- Family Run Static Caravan Site
- Views of the River Camel from the Site
- Attractive Interiors
- All Mod Cons including gas run heating
Prices from £1,799.00
4 storey refurbished terraced house overlooking the River Camel in central Rock with private garden and decked terraces & parking. Sleeps up to 15 in 4-6 bedrooms. Stunning estuary views, just a stones throw from the sandy beach in Rock. Dogs are not allowed.
- Stunning Estuary Views - Just a Stone's Throw from Rock Beach
- Recently Renovated Character 4 Storey House
- Close to Watersports, Restaurants, Shops, Ferry to Padstow
- Sleeps up to 15 in 4-6 Bedrooms
- Can be Configured as 6 Bedrooms or 4 Bedrooms + 2 additional Reception Rooms
Prices from £2,499.00
Large comfortable house sleeps 17 with 2 living rooms, log burner, 2 games rooms, study, kitchen diner, utility, 7 bedrooms, 3 of which are ensuite, additional wet room, wc and bathrooms with external heated swimming pool and terraced patio area.Located outside Port Isaac (walkable to the village) with wonderful views of the sea and Port Isaac, ample parking and grass lawn. Enjoy the beach & surfing at Polzeath, sailing & water skiing in Rock, walk the S W Footpath, go fishing, catch the passenger ferry to Padstow, visit Wadebridge or Newquay or make a day trip to the South Cornish Coast or the Eden Project. The Pool is only operational from late May - Sept (weather dependent).
- Sleeps 17+ 1 child in 7 Bedrooms + 5 Bathrooms
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Wonderful Sea Views close to Port Isaac
- Superfast Broadband & decent Mobile signal
- Log Burner, 2 Games rooms, Study, Bar
Prices from £449.00
Lodge 36 is a privately owned lodge situated on the spectacular 5* Retallack Resort & Spa, near Padstow. You have free usage of the Pool Complex.
- Sleeps 9 in 4 Bedrooms
- Situated on 5* Retallack Resort & Spa
- Usage of the Pool Complex included
- Aqua Park – New 2016 & Retreat Spa
- Fishing on the adjacent lakes
Prices from £849.00
Higher Sea Mills is one of five properties in a hamlet known as Sea Mills, located on a creek off the Camel Estuary between Wadebridge and Padstow in North Cornwall. Built of stone and constructed all on one level, it was once the stables of a now demolished salt water mill. The cottage is quiet and secluded in all seasons, and has a large garden with lawns on several levels, featuring apple trees, shrubs and flowers. Access to it is through an iron gate set in a high stone wall, which can be securely shut. It is therefore completely private and small children can play in the garden without adults having to worry about their safety. The area outside the cottage is also relatively safe for children as the public lane ends outside the cottage continuing as a private access road, so there is no through traffic. There is a parking space for one large car or two small cars in the chained-off area between the house and the creek as well as a small public lay-by in the lane opposite the entrance gate which can be used for unloading but not for parking. While there isn’t sufficient space for larger cars, camper vans and boat trailers, you are welcome to bring up to two kayaks, provided they are left in the garden when not in use. The cottage itself is only a few yards from the creek so many river birds and waders can be seen and heard from the windows. Canoes can very easily be parked on one of the lawns, and then launched on calm inland water a few yards from the garden gate
- Large Garden with lawns on several levels
- Quiet and secluded in all seasons
- Completely Private and Safe for small Children
- Close to Creek leading to the River Camel
- Sleeps up to 7 Guests + 1 baby in 4 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms
Prices from £299.00
Hillscroft is a detached traditional period cottage located in the quiet rural village of Treknow. It has been recently renovated and is spacious and well equipped. Situated in an elevated position overlooking fields the cottage enjoys magnificent views towards the sea and is within walking distance of the spectacular Trebarwith Strand beach which is popular with both surfers and families alike and is one of the few beaches to allow dogs year round. There are 2 excellent pubs again within easy walking distance. The South West Coastal footpath is on the doorstep and Port Isaac, Tintagel and Boscastle are just a short drive away with the popular destinations of Polzeath, Rock and Padstow also within easy distance. Sleeps 7-8 in 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (2 en-suite), sofa bed. Off road parking for 3 cars. Dog friendly.
- Close to Beach - 10 mins walk to Trebarwith Beach via Fields & Woodland
- Elevated Position allowing Stunning Views to the Sea from the Garden
- Quiet Village Location, Parking
- Easy Access to Port Isaac, Tintagel and the North Cornwall Coast & Beaches
- 3 Bedrooms + 3 modern Bathrooms, suitable for 3 couples or 2 families
Prices from £349.00
Kosel is a delightful 2 storey character barn conversion sleeping 2 adults + 1 child (over 5 years old) in the village of Trewarmett, close to the sandy beach of Trebarwith Strand. There is an open plan living / dining / kitchen area downstairs comfortably furnished with a seaside feel and a good sized bedroom with ensuite shower and a utility area on the 1st floor. Outside there is an enclosed garden with a gravelled courtyard and sitting areas with BBQ + parking for 1 car.
- Character Barn Conversion in a Delightful Village Location
- Close to Trebarwith Strand Beach and the village of Tintagel
- Lovely Raised Gardens and Seating Areas
- Sleeps 2 adults + 1 child over 5yrs
- Attractive 'Coastal' style interiors
Prices from £599.00
Besloe is a unique 4 double bedroom, sleeps 8, 14th Century Cottage brimming with character. The delightful gardens are on a number of levels and the sea and rural views are wonderful . The kitchen and shower rooms have been recently updated and the AGA, log burner + central heating make it warm and cosy inside the stone walls. Trebarwith Strand Beach is a 20 min walk, with Port Isaac, Tintagel, Polzeath and the Camel Estuary all only a short drive away.
- Unique 14 Century Character Cottage with Sea and Rural Views
- Sleeps 8 in 4 Spacious Double Bedrooms + 2 Renovated Shower Rooms
- Log Burner, AGA and Oil fired Radiators to keep you Cosy in the Winter
- Peaceful Rural Setting amidst Undulating Fields leading to the Sea
- Multi Levelled Gardens with Stunning Views of the Sea