From the restaurants of celebrity chefs on the North Cornwall coast to beach side cafes near Salcombe in South Devon, chefs across the West Country are serving delicious dishes made with locally sourced and seasonal produce.
You can visit some of the local producers or even book a tour or experience day with them to get involved yourself. Food festivals and regular markets take place throughout the year and, for those not wanting to miss a thing, local tour guides can arrange food and drink tours so you can experience the very best of the West.
Take a look at our collection of self catering properties for food lovers below.
Prices from £449.00
Besloe is a unique 4 double bedroom, sleeps 8, 14th Century Cottage brimming with character. The delightful gardens are on a number of levels and the sea and rural views are wonderful . The kitchen and shower rooms have been recently updated and the AGA, log burner + central heating make it warm and cosy inside the stone walls. Trebarwith Strand Beach is a 20 min walk, with Port Isaac, Tintagel, Polzeath and the Camel Estuary all only a short drive away.
- Unique 14 Century Character Cottage with Sea and Rural Views
- Sleeps 8 in 4 Spacious Double Bedrooms + 2 Renovated Shower Rooms
- Log Burner, AGA and Oil fired Radiators to keep you Cosy in the Winter
- Peaceful Rural Setting amidst Undulating Fields leading to the Sea
- Multi Levelled Gardens with Stunning Views of the Sea