Beach Holidays with Dogs
The West Country is a wonderful place to bring your dog, with miles of the South West Coast Path to explore together, rivers and sheltered coves for swimming and long, sandy beaches to enjoy. Some beaches welcome dogs all year round, while others with seasonal restrictions can still be enjoyed in the quieter winter months.
There are plenty of cafes, pubs and restaurants that welcome dogs too.
Browse our dog friendly self catering properties below.
For a complete list of beaches affected by the Summer Dog Ban Rules please click here for up to date information on restricted beaches
These new restrictions will stay in place for three years form 2020 unless reviewed.
Prices from £549.00
Kosel is a delightful 2 storey character barn conversion sleeping 2 adults + 1 child (over 5 years old) in the village of Trewarmett, close to the sandy beach of Trebarwith Strand. There is an open plan living / dining / kitchen area downstairs comfortably furnished with a seaside feel and a good sized bedroom with ensuite shower and a utility area on the 1st floor. Outside there is an enclosed garden with a gravelled courtyard and sitting areas with BBQ + parking for 1 car.
- Character Barn Conversion in a Delightful Village Location
- Close to Trebarwith Strand Beach and the village of Tintagel
- Lovely Raised Gardens and Seating Areas
- Sleeps 2 adults + 1 child over 5yrs
- Attractive 'Coastal' style interiors
Prices from £1,099.00
Besloe is a unique 4 double bedroom, sleeps 8, 14th Century Cottage brimming with character. The delightful gardens are on a number of levels and the sea and rural views are wonderful . The kitchen and shower rooms have been recently updated and the log burner + central heating make it warm and cosy inside the stone walls. Trebarwith Strand Beach is a 20 min walk, with Port Isaac, Tintagel, Polzeath and the Camel Estuary all only a short drive away.
- Unique 14 Century Character Cottage with Sea and Rural Views
- Sleeps 8 in 4 Spacious Double Bedrooms + 2 Renovated Shower Rooms
- Log Burner & Oil fired Radiators to keep you Cosy in the Winter
- Peaceful Rural Setting amidst Undulating Fields leading to the Sea
- Multi Levelled Gardens with Stunning Views of the Sea
Prices from £1,149.00
Dog Friendly Bungalow nr Wadebridge 3-4 bedroom bungalow with a lovely enclosed garden close to the Wadebridge Royal Cornwall Showground. The Quarryman Inn Gastro Pub and Camel Trail are both within walking distance.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining area overlooking the Garden
- Sunny South Facing Garden, 3-4 Double Bedrooms
- Close to Camel Trail and Gastro Pub The Quarryman Inn
- Easy driving access to River Camel, Padstow, Rock & Polzeath, Newquay Airport, Wadebridge, Bodmin
- Near to Wadebridge and the Royal Cornwall Show Ground
Lodge 36 is a privately owned lodge situated on the spectacular 5* Retallack Resort & Spa, near Padstow. You have free usage of the Pool Complex.
- Sleeps 9 in 4 Bedrooms
- Situated on 5* Retallack Resort & Spa
- Usage of the Pool Complex included
- Aqua Park – New 2016 & Retreat Spa
- Fishing on the adjacent lakes