Our Bungalows in Cornwall
Visit Cornwall and stay on or near the beach - our holiday properties are mostly on the North Cornwall Coast in the spectacular villages of Polzeath/New Polzeath, Rock, Trebetherick/Daymer Bay, Port Isaac, Padstow
Prices from £357.00
This deceptively spacious property has been beautifully furnished and well-equipped to provide a high standard of accommodation. The house is just a few minutes walk from the centre of Rock, and the beach. This light and airy property is positioned in a tranquil setting overlooking St Enodoc Golf Course and offers everything you need for a comfortable stay. The enclosed front and rear gardens are perfect for children and al-fresco dining. Our local housekeeper will ensure the house is ready and welcoming for you – she’ll also be on hand throughout your stay should you require any further assistance.
- Quiet location in Rock overlooking Golf Course and close to Beach, Shops and Amenities
- Short drive to Polzeath Beach famous for Surfing with Surf Schools & Hire, shops etc
- Located close to Food and Fashion Shops, Restaurants, Galleries
- Watersports close by – sailing, windsurfing, water-skiing, power-boating, swimming, diving & fishing
- Spacious Bungalow with 3 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms all on the Ground Floor
Prices from £680.00
This beautifully renovated former Bungalow sits above Polzeath, in a cul-de-sac, away from the crowds but only 250m walk down a private road to the beach and local amenities. Sleeps 8-10 in 4 bedrooms + the summer shack in the garden. Lovely Sea Views.
- Fabulous new Internal and External Renovation
- Great Sea Views & only 250m from Polzeath Beach
- Sleeps 8 + additional beds for 2-4 (+ wc & basin) in the Summer Shack in the Garden
- Lovely Coastal Inspired Interiors
- Quiet Semi Residential, yet still close to the Beach
Prices from £900.00
Cowrie is splendidly located in New Polzeath adjacent to the quieter Baby Bay end of Polzeath beach – ideal for beach games, sand castles, rock pooling and uncrowded early morning and evening surfing. From Baby Bay the unspoilt National Trust coastline extends uninterrupted towards Pentire Point (via ‘Cowrie Bay’) and beyond to Port Isaac – perfect for magnificent cliff walks.
- Splendidly located overlooking Baby Bay in New Polzeath
- Sleeps 9-10 in 4-5 Bedrooms
- Sun Room with Coastal views
- Wonderful enclosed Gardens with access to Path to the Beach
- Renovated Seaside Bungalow