Our Properties in Cornwall
Visit Cornwall and stay on or near the beach - our holiday properties are mostly on the North Cornwall Coast in the spectacular villages of Polzeath/New Polzeath, Rock, Trebetherick/Daymer Bay, Port Isaac, Padstow
Prices from £357.00
This deceptively spacious property has been beautifully furnished and well-equipped to provide a high standard of accommodation. The house is just a few minutes walk from the centre of Rock, and the beach. This light and airy property is positioned in a tranquil setting overlooking St Enodoc Golf Course and offers everything you need for a comfortable stay. The enclosed front and rear gardens are perfect for children and al-fresco dining. Our local housekeeper will ensure the house is ready and welcoming for you – she’ll also be on hand throughout your stay should you require any further assistance.
- Quiet location in Rock overlooking Golf Course and close to Beach, Shops and Amenities
- Short drive to Polzeath Beach famous for Surfing with Surf Schools & Hire, shops etc
- Located close to Food and Fashion Shops, Restaurants, Galleries
- Watersports close by – sailing, windsurfing, water-skiing, power-boating, swimming, diving & fishing
- Spacious Bungalow with 3 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms all on the Ground Floor
Prices from £680.00
This beautifully renovated former Bungalow sits above Polzeath, in a cul-de-sac, away from the crowds but only 250m walk down a private road to the beach and local amenities. Sleeps 8-10 in 4 bedrooms + the summer shack in the garden. Lovely Sea Views.
- Fabulous new Internal and External Renovation
- Great Sea Views & only 250m from Polzeath Beach
- Sleeps 8 + additional beds for 2-4 (+ wc & basin) in the Summer Shack in the Garden
- Lovely Coastal Inspired Interiors
- Quiet Semi Residential, yet still close to the Beach
Prices from £750.00
Spacious Family House and Cottage overlooking Beach and Sea in New Polzeath. Self catering for 2-3 families in the very best beachside location. The self contained annex sleeps a further 4-5 if needed. Space for 5 cars. Stunning views of beach, sea , surf and sunsets. A great family holiday house with spacious rooms and amazing views. Instant access to Polzeath surfing beach, coastal path for walkers, great for families and groups.
- Spacious Family Holiday house in great location
- Sleeps 16-17 in House + Cottage
- Fabulous Sea and Beach Views
- Large Open Plan Living Area
- Close to Polzeath village with Surf Schools, Shops, Cafe's, Restaurants
Prices from £150.00
This self contained Converted Barn style annex sleeps 4-5. Stunning views of beach, sea , surf and sunsets. Annex to Craig Var - or can be rented independently. Instant access to Polzeath surfing beach, coastal path for walkers, great for families and groups. Car Parking space.
- Open plan sleeping
- Overlooking Polzeath beach
- Pets welcome
- Sleeps 4-5
- Great for families and groups
Prices from £600.00
Spacious Family House and Cottage overlooking Beach and Sea in New Polzeath Self catering for 2-3 families in the very best beachside location. The self contained annex sleeps a further 4-5 if needed. Space for 5 cars. Stunning views of beach, sea , surf and sunsets. A great family holiday house with spacious rooms and amazing views. Instant access to Polzeath surfing beach, coastal path for walkers, great for families and groups.
- Sleeps 12+ (6 Bedrooms)
- Stunning views of the Sea
- Great family holiday house
- Access to Polzeath surfing beach
- Panoramic views of Polzeath Beach
Prices from £600.00
Wonderfully located traditional family house sleeping up to 15 in 7 bedrooms, right on the front in New Polzeath with stunning sea and beach views . New open plan granite kitchen installed in 2013. Sheltered Terrace overlooking the sea, instant access to huge sandy beach/surf and coastal path for walkers. Ample private parking.
- Wonderfully located in New Polzeath above Polzeath Beach
- Sleeping up to 15 in 7 bedrooms
- Stunning Sea and Beach Views
- Instant access to sandy beach/surf
- New Open Plan Granite Kitchen
Prices from £900.00
Cowrie is splendidly located in New Polzeath adjacent to the quieter Baby Bay end of Polzeath beach – ideal for beach games, sand castles, rock pooling and uncrowded early morning and evening surfing. From Baby Bay the unspoilt National Trust coastline extends uninterrupted towards Pentire Point (via ‘Cowrie Bay’) and beyond to Port Isaac – perfect for magnificent cliff walks.
- Splendidly located overlooking Baby Bay in New Polzeath
- Sleeps 9-10 in 4-5 Bedrooms
- Sun Room with Coastal views
- Wonderful enclosed Gardens with access to Path to the Beach
- Renovated Seaside Bungalow
Prices from £600.00
Tresevens is a spacious 5 bedroom detached house, sleeping 12, with parking and an enclosed garden. Ideally located 700 yards from the long sandy beach of Polzeath, the house is 300 yards from the very popular Oyster Catcher pub and its fantastic views across the Camel Estuary.
- 10 Mins Walk from Daymer Bay Beach
- Sleeps 12
- 5 bedroom detached house
- Enclosed rear garden
- 5 mins walk to shop, close to Pub and St Morritz Hotel
Prices from £200.00
Rockside Studio is a delightful holiday accommodation in New Polzeath overlooking Polzeath Beach, located close to to the beach path with access direct to Baby Bay Beach. Ideal for a couple or a family with up to 2 children.
- Sleeps 2-4
- Close to Polzeath Beach & Baby Bay
- Great Location for Surfers
- Suitable for 1 couple or a small family
- Stunning Beaches
Prices from £200.00
A delightful new build studio annex (sleeps 2-3) to Rockside House with its own front door, spacious luxury wetroom, kitchenette, sea views, terrace, parking and shared gardens with access direct to coast path and the beach
- Contemporary New Build Studio Annex
- Fabulous Sea Views
- Access direct to Coast Path
- Stunning Beaches
- Plenty of Watersports & Activities in the area
Prices from £1,000.00
Stunning contemporary luxury spacious new build house overlooking River Camel in central Rock. Sleeps 8-10 in 4 bedrooms , 4 luxury bathrooms, designer interior furnishings, contained garden, parking. Stay at Gull Rock and you will have the best location in Rock in stunning comfort and style.
- Stunning Contemporary New Build House
- Overlooking River Camel
- Sleeps 8-10 in 4 bedrooms
- Designer Interior Furnishings
- Located close to Beach, Restaurants, Shops & Ferry
Prices from £650.00
Newly Renovated 3 storey holiday house overlooking the River Camel in central Rock . Stunning location, next to Sailing Club, and beach, close to Golf Course and Ferry to Padstow. Sleeps 8-9 in 4-5 bedrooms. Attractive coastal style interior and furnishings.
- Newly Renovated
- Stunning Location Overlooking the River Camel
- Sleeps 8-9 in 4-5 Bedrooms
- Attractive Coastal style Interiors
- Conveniently Located in Central Rock by the Sailing Club
Prices from £1,500.00
A beautifully renovated characterful cottage style house set in substantial grounds in Rock near shops and golf course. Easy access to Rock water-sports and beaches. Sleeps 6 (or 10 with annex). Spacious private gardens, parking, private drive. Log fires, sheltered BBQ area, attractive furnishings and Farrow and Ball interior.
- Sleeps 8+ in the house (6 bedrooms) + 4 in Annex (2 bedrooms)
- Games room
- Easy access to the Beach
- Spacious private gardens
- Lovely Farmhouse style Kitchen with AGA
Prices from £250.00
A very attractively decorated and well maintained luxury static mobile home located in Porthilly Farm, Rock. Available from April - Oct only. Porthilly Farm mobile home park is a family park, so this property is suitable for families and couples only, no singles or single sex groups. There are sea views from the home and a very easy and pleasant walk to Rock and beyond. The owner will allow 1 well behaved dog by arrangement only.
- Close to Beach & Sailing
- Family Run Static Caravan Site
- Views of the River Camel from the Site
- Attractive Interiors
- All Mod Cons including gas run heating
Prices from £975.00
4 storey refurbished terraced house overlooking the River Camel in central Rock with private garden and decked terraces & parking. Sleeps up to 15 in 4-6 bedrooms. Stunning estuary views, just a stones throw from the sandy beach in Rock.
- Stunning Estuary Views - Just a Stone's Throw from Rock Beach
- Recently Renovated Character 4 Storey House
- Close to Watersports, Restaurants, Shops, Ferry to Padstow
- Sleeps up to 15 in 4-6 Bedrooms
- Can be Configured as 6 Bedrooms or 4 Bedrooms + 2 additional Reception Rooms
Prices from £900.00
Large comfortable house sleeps 17 with 2 living rooms, log burner, 2 games rooms, study, kitchen diner, utility, 7 bedrooms, 3 of which are ensuite, additional wet room, wc and bathrooms with external heated swimming pool and terraced patio area.Located outside Port Isaac (walkable to the village) with wonderful views of the sea and Port Isaac, ample parking and grass lawn. Enjoy the beach & surfing at Polzeath, sailing & water skiing in Rock, walk the S W Footpath, go fishing, catch the passenger ferry to Padstow, visit Wadebridge or Newquay or make a day trip to the South Cornish Coast or the Eden Project. The Pool is only operational from May - mid Sept.
- Sleeps 17+ 1 child in 7 Bedrooms + 5 Bathrooms
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Wonderful Sea Views close to Port Isaac
- Superfast Broadband & decent Mobile signal
- Log Burner, 2 Games rooms, Study, Bar
Prices from £449.00
Lodge 36 is a privately owned lodge situated on the spectacular 5* Retallack Resort & Spa, near Padstow. You have free usage of the Pool Complex.
- Sleeps 9
- Situated on 5* Retallack Resort & Spa
- Retreat Spa
- Aqua Park – New 2016
- Fishing on the adjacent lakes